UK Vogue June 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Arizona's editorial is actually an advertorial for Next. I just realised.

Oh man. I know it sounds as if I'm over exaggerating but it feels like I have woken up into a different time period. I think I'm more shocked that UK Vogue have got pretty much everything right, the past year or two there has been some very good, ok and just plain average issues. Nothing special. This for me looks like it's going to top them all.

The editorial content looks fantastic, 'Paper Plates' oozes gorgeousness. Rosie HW looks stunning in that one image I can see. I could go on. This is sublime, UK Vogue is finally representing some of us British. Love, love, love, love, love, love it! Ok I'll stop now. :heart:

That image just doesn't do it justice. On the newsstand the foil text just helps it pop out even more. Looks great. Especially when next to Kristen Stewart's lifeless face, and Cameron Diaz's putrid/sickly looking cover.

I'm SO happy to see Tim Walker in there. You see what they can accomplish when they don't have Testino shooting a boring cover? It's about time xD

I have not seen anything this good from UK Vogue in so long.

From the cover to the editorials it really is an amazing issue, I hope/wish they could be like this more often!

Best cover so far this year for any mag. So happy Kate also has a ed inside.
I can't wait to get my hands on this.

AmAZing cover, besides her W cover this year it may be my fav cover of hers in the past few years:woot:. Shes is stunningly sexy in that Versace dress:heart:, and the edit looks equally has exciting. Excited for the rest of the edits too, Paper Plates looks lovely:flower:

UK Vogue has really stepped it up this month. I love the editorials so far, can't wait to see more of them. It's nice to see British Vogue pay tribute to their land, it's a proud moment/year for the UK that's for sure! And I can't wait to see what other British athletes are featured in that one editorial...

Some of the editorials are really spectacular. :wub: Not a huge fan of the cover though.

Oh Lordy. This is pretty but the M&M editorial is about as real as the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas, with enough Photoshop to fill in the Dead Sea. Kates lips are not that full anymore and her eyes are not that wide open these days. Where is the real Kate Moss?? :lol:

All my favourite people in just one magazine. Love it.

The cover is amazing and Kate is looking her best. I also love her editorial but I'm not too keen on the other contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->