UK Vogue June 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

^You bring up a good point. That man really is a national treasure! Seriously, I just love him to bits, and he deserves a page in Vogue.

i really like this issue of vogue. Great people! But i have to agree with some of you, the London Pride editorial could have had more consistency.. and the shots individually are nice. But it could have been done better!

In hindsight I think I may have overreacted in saying how great this issue is. If anything, the content probably seems emptier as it is the June issue after all.

Arizona's editorial looks weak, the 'London Pride' editorial definitely could have had more consistency and it just seems random. 'National Treasures' is simply boring. Kate saves this issue with her cover and editorial. Overall It's just good.

London Pride
People: Pixie Geldof, Rafferty Law, Edie Campbell, Lara Stone, Tom Hardy, Lara Mullen, Ian McKellen, Patrick O'Donnell, Jeremy Irvine, Eliza Cummings, David Walliams, Vivienne Westwood, Andreas Kronthaler, Louis Smith, Jourdan Dunn, Alexa Chung, The Horrors, Jaime Winstone, Adwoa Aboah, Katy B, Agyness Deyn, The XX, Cara Delevingne, Alex Turner, Georgia May Jagger, Josh McLellan, Rosie Tapner, Lucien Clarke, Tom Daley, Imogen Poots, Douglas Booth and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Stylist: Franceesca Burns
Make-Up: Hannah Murray
Hair: Luke Hersheson

I am not being funny but Lara Stone does not even live in London...;-)

For someone interested in having multiple copies of Arizona's edit, Next have done a booklet with the exact same edit.

It took me 5 different shops/ newsagents before finding the perfect copy... in Selfridges! Not even the Vogue Conde Nast shop in London know how to handle these magazines. Their 12 copies were all marked! What a disgrace.
But now I can rest with my own perfect copy, now stored away:smile:

Mighty Aphrodite
Model: Kate Moss
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Make-Up: Charlotte Tilbury
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
ebook free download

UHQ

vogue.uk
HQ

fashiontography.blogspot.com/