UK Vogue October 2008 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

Lovee the cover is very summer and safari

Humm... I don't know what to say about this cover... I don't like it, she seems older... I must confess that I prefer the US Vogue cover... I know that wasn't her style but she was looking preetier.

It's a good issue, much better than last month, Well i could live without Moss in this issue(I cannot believe am saying this) and for sure without Elson, but Lily Looks gorgeous and that Girl Karmen is very beautiful.

I like the cover , the colors are great, and Moss's edit is good too, nothing groundbreaking, but Kate Moss always delivers.

The cover is good and Kate looks not bad..

Thanks Northern Star :flower:
I'd like to know the stylists too, please...? :P

"Hope and Gloom" by Mario Testino

Fashion editor:Lucinda Chambers
Model:Kate Moss
Make-up:Val Garland
Hair:Sam McKnight

"Sculpture Class" by Nick Knight

Fashion editor:Lucinda Chambers
Model:Karen Elson
Hair:Sam McKnight

"Darkness Falls" by Emma Summerton

Fashion editor:Karen Phelan
Model.Lily Donaldson
Hair:Malcolm Edwards

"Extra Time" by Thomas Schenk

Fashion editor: Charlotte Pilcher
Model:Karmen Pedaru
Make-up:Charlotte day
Hair:Brent Lawler for Cutler

Kate has been on the cover of a lot of fashion magazines this year! So great for her... She is the Michael Phelps of magazines :lol:

Not sure about the cover but I must buy it because of Karen.

I don't think I really like it, coz i won't think it's a cover of a fahion magazine if the title is removed.
thanks for the preview and the scan..

I like how little text there is compared to previous issues. Couture Kate Moss style seems very interesting; I'll chalk this one up on my list of magazines to buy :flower:

Kate again! I like this cover!
Can't wait to see the eds! Thanks for the review!

They have the same models in the issue over and over it seems, Lily, Karen, and Kate. i love Kate but change is a good thing sometimes.

Beautiful... love the colours... love Kate... can't wait :wub:

Thank you for scanning Northern Star... would you mind posting the stylist info for the editorials if it's not too much trouble? Thank you so much :heart: :flower:

No probsB) Someone has posted the info #246. I was gonna do scans today too....but my friend was going away abroad for the weekend and I gave the mag to her:doh: She could have bought it at the airport too.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->