UK Vogue September 2012 : Karlie Kloss by Nick Knight

honeycombchild

Reaction score
karlie-kloss-vogue-uk-september-2012-01.jpg

designscene.net

Is this the actual cover or a promo image for the ipad edition?

I resent those trousers, but at the same time, they kind of work, she certainly pulls them off. The fonts could be better, as always.

^ That is the actual cover.

I've personally never known a Vogue ad not use the same cover, so I'm going to say that this is as we'll see, yes.

She looks incredible but the styling is tragic! Really awful and clashing, it hurts my eyes!

Wow, it's quite sensatsional. And I can't even describe how much 90s models vibes I get from Karlie. She's like a modern version of Cindy or Stephanie Seymour. Sultry and sexy, yet classy and those big hair, keke:D I really like this cover!

not loving the pant but Karlie looks amazing in here. and "biggest fashion issue ever" I wonder how many pages does it have.

Kind of loving all of this. Karlie pulls those pants off in a way that no other model could, and for a look that is essentially really mature, she gives it her lovely youthful flair!

Excited for this issue!!

She looks Incredible and I love the eclecticism of the cover BUT i hate the layout! It looks so cheap! Very Vogue India. And that banner...

Crappy outfit, but it makes for a decent cover all in all.
At least all the colouring works well.

Underwhelmed by the cover, but Karlie does look beautiful.

The cover is (visually) acid. Which is a surprising effect of such a bland styling / pose. Karlie's dumb smile paired with that outfit screams "cheap". She can do so much better. She's one of those versatile models that can bring fashion back. And we get this instead! Lame. For the editors involved. This is Elle - level (or worse).

I absolutely love this cover, super vibrant.
Karlies body is a dream, she looks super sexy even dressed head to toe.
I also adore the styling, its playful and it goes really well with the models body.
Great hit by Vogue UK.

karlie looks so good but the cover itself is suited more for august or october issue. i find it is a lackluster for september issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->