US Elle February 2010 : Jennifer Lopez by Tom Munro

Just because she's 40 and has a couple of kids, don't think Jennifer Lopez still can't be J.Lo -- and glamorously curvy, too, as this photo from the new Elle magazine (inset) proves.
"This is what I do," the singer-dancer-actress tells Elle. "What, because I have kids and a husband now, I'm not supposed to be me?"
That was definitely her in the skintight cat suit on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve," and that's definitely her on the new album "Love?"
"I'm a more heightened me, if anything," Lopez said. "Everything I wanted before, I want twice as much now. And that doesn't mean material things."
As for her age, it's nothing but a number.
"Being an artist doesn't start because you're 21, and it doesn't end because you're 51," the diva said. "You are who you are until the day you die."
nypost

So, I was right :D

And I like this cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I like it too. She isn't the most talented celeb, but she photographs well.

I like the cover too. They finally stopped putting so much text on their covers, everything looks much tidier than it was like a year ago, with less text and subdued colors.

yeah, I like it too. She isn't the most talented celeb, but she photographs well.
o_0She is an actress, singer and dancer ... :huh:i think she is one of the most talented celebrity:P ... maybe she took a break and is less popular but.....anyway luv the cover..she is gorgeous!:heart:

Very nice, I really like this. Usually I'm more drawn to US Bazaar, but this is beyond better.
Jennifer looks fierce on the cover, I also like her in the shot posted in the Cover Rumor Thread wearing Gucci.

Looks fierce and all, but I hope Elle improves their covers. Doesn't scream "BUY ME!"

I like her pose she looks fierce but not really feeling what shes wearing ...

Another zero-talent has-been on the cover of a February fashion magazine. Between this and Cyrus on Bazaar, we're 2 for 2. Ugh. :innocent:

Who's US Vogue's cover for Feb 09? Any ideas? I hope they come up with someone better and something more interesting.

nice! :smile: this magazine has stepped up it's game lately

I like Jennifer's pose but I hate what she is wearing. Looks like rags! And, as usual, the cover is too crowded with text.

It's nice but why is she on the cover? Has she got an album/movie coming out?

Yes, the only thing i dislike is the styling, but she has always been insanely photogenic, and this image really works for the cover, well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->