US Elle September 2018 : Emma Stone by Ben Hassett

Not a bad shot, but there’s too much hand.

Too much hand makes her face look huge.

This doesn't say 'Stephen Gan' at all :rolleyes:

Idk whats the problem between her and Stephen... can anyone explain to me?

Nice autumnal tones. As long as the content is good, I can certainly get past it.

It's a warm and inviting cover but her hands and hair are obscuring so much of her face.

That has got to be to most ugliest necklace I've ever seen! It's so vulgar riche.
The shot of her looks cute, throwback to her Easy A days. The cover as a whole looks like something Lorraine used to do for British Elle.

While Emma isn't obnoxious and actually a rather talented actress, I can't say I look forward to seeing her on magazine covers. You can blame Anna Wintour for that. Won't rush to get this. The content better be good, otherwise I'll easily give it a miss.

No wonder the print is dying when something this insipid passes for a Sept cover, sigh.

It’s especially sad when you consider Nina has been producing some nice covers and yet she goes with this for September? And I disagree about Emma being all that talented. Her Oscar for La La Land is a joke.

It’s a very beautiful and warm cover but not for September and not when this is your first as an EIC and even more in this climate of crisis in magazines.

And as usual, annoying Vuitton popping on a cover.
The good thing about the ed is that we don’t see that much of that collection..

Oh god that McQueen dress is horrible.

according to Cole Sprouse's instagram, he shot an editorial for this issue starring Charlee Fraser.

I really like it but again its a celebrity being interviewed by yet another celebrity...

All that waiting for this? Nevermind the fashion element, her face is hidden by the excessive hands and bangs. They should've gone with the first image of the editorial. That looks more inviting even though image-wise, is still not that striking for a September cover.

They should've gone with the first image of the editorial. That looks more inviting even though image-wise, is still not that striking for a September cover.

Thought the same when I saw it. Maybe the main cover is only for subscribers.

A bit disappointed because Nina has been serving out great fashion for Elle. My biggest concern with all the LV-ambassadors shoots is that everything is so dull and adds nothing new to the conversation. It's the same creativity for their campaigns. I wish they would style her in all crazy LV looks. Even better all the monogram in the world. I would like that better than this non-descriptive boring editorial. After all, she's promoting her new show "Maniac." Be crazy people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->