US Vogue December 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

i wish asia major wasn't so small, it could have been really spectacular. wasted oppertunity!!

teacakes, thanks for karlie's ed. really digging the clean 70s vibe and karlie's flippin amazing do:D

Raquel looks similar to Cilla Black here, in the best way possible! The editorial is classic David Sims, I love the styling and expressions.
If it wasn't for the Tom Ford feature, I'd say this issue was bordering on lackluster. But US Vogue comes together when you have the issue at hand.

not me, i don't like the 70's vibe at all to those editorials. its too dated. this is a really weak issue IMO. i did enjoy the story about lapland cuisine however.

i usually like everything that karlie books, but her spread sucks. i blame the styling & the choice to shoot in that ugly wig.

i think all the eds look great, not too keen on the spiderman ed though :innocent:
so is there anything interesting besides the eds, the Tom ford feature is compelling enough, but i don't know if it's worth 11£. :blush:

My issue arrived today! I haven't even looked through my November issue though because I've been so busy....>.<

When was the last time Juergen Teller worked for US Vogue?

Does everything have to be a rehash of the 70's?

Sometimes things don't change that much - when I go back and read old issues of Vogue from 1973, I see the same articles about the dangers of oil dependency that you'll get in magazines today. Well, except that you won't be reading about it in Vogue anymore, the magazine has moved on to the importance of waxing your arms rather than worrying your head about the world.

I wouldn't mind an endless rehash of the 70s, I like what I remember of it.

I found both the Karlie and Raquel eds really great in print. The colors in both eds are so vibrant, they really come off the page. The styling in Raquel's ed was gorgeous as well.

Disappointing issue for me. The only editorial I love is Karlie's. The styling was great there and it evoked so much fun.

I like the eds, but I'm only loving the Tom Ford one.
I feel like all of these are too short, except for Raquel's one.-

I suppose that Spiderman editorial is supposed to be the "fantasy" element in this year's issue, the way they usually have a shoot in December based around some fable or romance. I seem to remember one where Roberto Bolle's perfectly-formed bottom played a starring role...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->