US Vogue December 2010 : Angelina Jolie by Mario Testino

Great issue but about the ed of Tom Ford by Meisel expecting more the photos no are expectacular

No way is that Tom Ford, he looks like a female model done up as Tom Ford.

Yesss the ed is very repetitive style of Meisel he no undestend shot TOM FORD baby need are a glsmorous sex editorial this is very 2004 US Vogue

This issue is absolutly amazing. I want it so bad :lol: The cover is amazing, and the eds are fantastic :heart:

I don't like this cover, I don't like either the corset she's wearing nor the angle.
And the hot pink text doesn't really fit...

Re Mr. Ford Returns:

I really like the 3rd and 4th pictures, but I :heart::heart: the pictures of Tom with Karen and Stella! I don't know it that is Meisel or Ford's doing, if it just happened organically or something else, but the the 'tude is uh-mazing!

I would get a frisson from those first two images if that was a woman dressed up as Tom Ford - I can't get past what they've done to him, perhaps it'll look much better on paper, but they seem to have given him the physical gravitas of a tailor's apprentice who's grown his first adult beard.

Maybe he has a son that no-one knows about.:wink: Seriously though he looks about 18 years old there.:blink:

But that's him with all the photoshop work, his fake wig/hair implant does not cheat...

US Vogue is on a roll with its contents lately.:buzz: :buzz:
I'm so thrilled about the Asian Major ed, and Meisel shooting it :wub: :wub:. I hope it will lead to more asian models in his eds in the future.
The Tom Ford ed is great, the group shot is so cool!!!! The attitudes, the cast and the clothes kill it. On the other hand, the excessive retouching on Mr.Ford portraits is a bit ridiculous, and takes off all the magic of the ed.
The other fashion stories seem to be good too, look like Karlie and Raquel deliver once again.
And I'am so happy they did an article on Clemence Poesy:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many people who would like to experience excessive touching up of Tom Ford... just not with photoshop.

Wow, the contents are a million times better than that awful cover!
In love with Asia Major and Tom Ford!!

This issue looks awesome. Can't wait for the full eds. Especially, Raquel Z's!

I still dont understand. Is there an entire editorial based off of spiderman or something?

I think Tom Ford himself told them to photoshop him like that. Doesn't he love botox? why shouldn't he love photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->