US Vogue February 2018 : Serena Williams by Mario Testino

i do not like ze baby's with ze fashions. I wouldve loved this without the munchkin.

It's a very strange picture. You have her in this sexy dress with her boobs pushed up into outer space with a baby glued to one of them, and on top of that she's giving a cheeky smile. It's all so random. I certainly won't be buying this issue for her so the rest of the content better be good!

I like the red and Serena's make up is pretty, but, that's about it.
When I was a kid my Mom use to get 'Lady's Home Journal' magazine, and the cover and editorial look like they were pulled straight out of that magazine.
This doesn't look fashion, lifestyle, or even celebrity worthy.

Looks like Doutzen is in it with her family...

^Great set of pictures. Especially love the second shot. So atmospheric.

That’s exactly the kind of editorials I fell in love with. So beautiful!

^ I agree, this is puuuuuuure US Vogue at its finest, Looooove this story with Doutzen!

That editorial is very Peter Lindbergh in the sense that it's very cinematic yet it's so different from his usual work. Very beautiful indeed.

I miss the days when the covers of magazines were the most stunning photograph instead of putting who is most famous on the cover. The Doutzen editorial is great photography and the styling is divine.

Lindbergh´s ed is beyond beautiful. The 1st, 4th and last pic are what dreams are made of :wub:

^ Would have squealed if that 1st shot was the cover. Should've been.

amazing photographs!...you can feel the soul in it....so sad it's not very often with US Vogue...

The press is going to have a field day as to the one who photographed the cover

Doutzen's edit is beyond stunning in every sense... I wish there were more photos...

I do think they did Serena wrong...She could have had a more proper fashion editorial... instead of some gimmicky tabloid spread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->