V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

UNF UNF UNF

this issue of V would get confiscated on my trip to the middle east :lol:

so, are Noah, David, Josh, Charles & Garrett all the guys we'll get? or will there be more inside?

when it comes to swimwear miss moss should stay away... hate cover... hate edit... and all this margiella going on is just horrific... was expecting something super hot from Gisele... I still think Claudia's cover is the best... and than Naomi....

Isabeli's shot :brows:

2akfcl0.jpg

made by pinkcouture from vmagazine video

Isabelli''s shot would have made a good cover.

good for her that she is not on one of those horrendous cover. :rolleyes: but of course she is 100 times hotter than a kate or whoelse

Raquel Zimmermann is also featured :woot:

capped by marcel from vmagazine.com

Raquel looks hot, great picture

Thanks marcel & ThiagoMello

Wow Raquel! I like Kate's shot too, but not for the cover.

A quick little review:

Take A Look At Pre-Fall:
Ph: Seiji Fujimori
Sty: Yuki James
Models: Solange Wilvert, Katarina Ivanoska, Fabiana Semprebom, Juliana Imai
(typical front of book stuff for V Magazine)

The Swimsuit Issue:
Ph: Mario Testion
Models (in order of appearance:( Lara Stone, Kate Moss, Carmen Kass, Frankie Rayder, Gisele Bundchen, David, Josh, Erin Wasson, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Eva Herzigova, Edita Vilkeviciute, Isabeli Fontana, Charles, Natalia Vodianova, Raquel Zimmerman, Anna Selezneva, Sessilee Lopez, Catherine McNeil, Garrett Neff, Jessica Miller, Angela Lindvall, Doutzen Kroes, Noah Mills, Daria Werbowy, Carolyn Murphy,

Couture When It's Haute:
Ph: Mario Testion
Sty: Beat Bolliger
Model: Katrin Thormann

youarearockstar - which cover did you get?
thanks for the review ^_^
Amazing line up of models. I wonder what Anna Selezneva's shot will turn like...

omg, Jess Miller, she s with the best body and thats soooo cool, what shes in it. i only dreamed about it

Can't wait to see the main editorial, it sounds amazing, the cast is incredible! :woot: I'm glad to see Jessica Miller back.

youarearockstar, so its already out? or you`re just having an advance copy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->