V Magazine #59 Summer 2009 : Naomi, Eva, Daria, Kate, Gisele and Claudia by Mario Testino

im uploadin` all the issue in rar archive on megaupload
will be ready in a half of an hour

^ Thanks ASF :wink:

I wonder why Natasha isn't included in the Swimsuit spread, she isn't a fave of Testino I'm guessing?

Couture When It's Haute:

Katrin Thormann by Mario Testino
Style- Beat Bolliger

vmagazinedigital extracted by me

so thats it

its V 59- i titled folder and rar file `v58` but contents are from issue 59. i just mixed up

V # 59 download full issue from megaupload

and about covers - it hink if they used photos from the inside- they just should leave an original background. like thy did with GIsele summer issue previous year.

^Thank you so much Alien Sex Friend for uploading :flower:

I love it! Raquel, Edita, Gisele and Carolyn are the best ones for me! And I agree with ASF, why couldn't they keep the original background? They've done it before.

And thanks a lot ASF! :flower:

The covers are awful :ninja: I don't really like Naomi but here she looks the best of all the cover models.

wasted opportunity.

honestly, V had the chance to create an instantly iconic issue. and perhaps start an annual tradition. a "Swimsuit Issue" for the fashion lovers, not just the men-who-love-t*ts-and-***. haha.

but they screwed it up.

first - the covers are nothing short of horrific. NONE of them are what a person would call a "great" cover. the photo-shopping is amateur and the bright colours absurd. plus, aside from Naomi - none of the images of the models themselves are cover-worthy.

i'm not even a fan, but that pic of Natalia would've made an infinitely better cover.

2nd - NOT. ENOUGH. CONTENT.

all of these supermodels and only 1 picture each??!! tragic.

i wanted 100 pages of nothing but swimsuit hotness. with the supermodels and the men. it would have been iconic.

boooooo!

and i was so freaking excited, too!

i wanted 100 pages of nothing but swimsuit hotness. with the supermodels and the men. it would have been iconic.
yep, ditto. not enough. and also these 2 other poor eds- they`d better replace it by swimsuits cont.

2nd - NOT. ENOUGH. CONTENT.

boooooo!

and i was so freaking excited, too!

You mean ASF didn't just post previews...that was it?

....Oh. *puts away credit card* :ninja: Thanks for the link, ASF :flower:.

Anna looks quite frightening, every time I see a pic of her she looks more and more like Dobby the house elf from Harry Potter. Lara with a cigarette - nothing new, but at least her assets were put to good use and of course I love Cat's ed, her face is so sultry. Daria looks gorgeous, but I feel as though I have seen her and a few of the girls in ed's like that before.

They could have made it easy for themselves and shot three editorials: Lara, Edita and Daria/Natalia.....they had the best shots. The mix...it's too much and it's not good enough. They had good sets and lights and ideas for a couple (those I mentioned) but the others were just.....well....rather blah.

Lara, Raquel, Garrett and Daria look amazing! I also like Anna's pic, but what does it have to do with swimsuit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->