V Magazine January 2006

Love the panoramic above-stage shots from one of the previous issues..Cant wait to see it in the new edition!!

metal-on-metal said:
Catherine Deneuve feature

All of these images from vmagazine.com, as before.

Gosh, I just loooove that Deneuve pic...wonder when and where it's from originally.

From models.com
Malgosia For V!

davidsimsmal.jpg

Malgosia Bela/Next. Ph. David Sims for V 39.

The Malgosia festival continues at MDC with this exclusive peek of David Sims’s scorching editorial in the forthcoming issue of V magazine.

^^^ hahahahaha

oh well, i like the cover...i think its one of the better ones i've seen of mariah lately. kinda wish her mouth was open, but oh well *shrugs*

:heart: the Deneuve photo
thanks for bringing the scans in m.o.m

Last edited by a moderator:
What does Mariah have to do with fashion? She has one of the worst if not the worst taste in fashion. She opts for any item of clothing that exposes the most flesh and makes designer clothes look like cheap-knockoffs. :angry:

ugh, i have lost all respect for V magazine. having that thing on their cover.

toohipforbrooklyn said:
this will go down as one of the worst covers in v history...

i think the mary j. blige cover was much worse...

love that malgosia's in it!! thanks for posting m-o-m! :flower:

"V magazine with Mario Sorrenti will be on newsstands end of this week"

is this from current issue? or last one? (Julia Välimäki as the model)

V39 review

cover: mariah carey in dolce & gabbana and bulgari by karl lagerfeld

ads:
dolce & gabbana 4 pg. (raquel z., jeisa, gemma, caroline trentini, snejana)
giorgio armani 4 pg. (marina peres)
vuitton 2 pg. (gisele)
adidas 4 pg.
blumarine 2 pg. (nataliya, maria carla)
boss 2 pg. (julia stegner)
guess 2 pg.
diesel 2 pg.
j. lindeberg 2 pg.
sisley 2 pg.
d&g 2 pg.
tom ford eyewear 1 pg.
rimmel 1 pg.
harry winston 1 pg.
lagerfeld collection 1 pg. (tasha tilberg)
rolex 1 pg. back cover (erin wasson)

eds:
"the perfect moment" by mario sorrenti, styling by andrew richardson. anna k., bette franke, julia valimaki, and nora ch shot in black and white, wearing black and white. studio shot, white background...nice moody shots by sorrenti, have an air of s&m around them...fetish-like shoes from lanvin & ysl, clothes by d&g, givenchy, keni valenti...

"a beautiful thing" by david sims, styling by joe mckenna...malgosia returns to the top of her game in these striking beautiful shots...windblown and wet hair, smoky, smeared eye and that piercing gaze...i'm glad she's back! all clothing by jeremy scott...

"a matter of styling" by peter lindbergh (b/w)...sophie vlaming, julia dunstall, alyssa miller, milagros, tanya d., anna k., and leah dewavrin get a spread each...one head on face shot and one all gussied up...it's amazing how you can tell from the head on shots who's got it...tanya's pic is amazing...

"the young and the restless" by terry tsiolis, styling by brana wolf...hot new boys and girls (save tasha tilberg)...hilary rhoda, camilla finn, marta, claudia, tatyana, madeleine berrovoets, heather bratton, ben nicholson shea chappelle, karl felberg, ian jones, fabiana, nora ch, dean montgomery, jr sanchez, julia dunstall, sophie holmes, tyler s., patrick priestly...

"body shots" by richard burbridge...yaya (i wonder if it's the antm chick) and isis model hot accessories and belly baring styles...

also:

"carey on" by karl lagerfeld...interview with ms. carey
"society of the spectacle" by simon proctor...great shots from inside some major s/s 06 shows, like chanel, calvin klein, michael kors, stella mccartney...
"rock diary" by hedi slimane...profiles of dirty pretty things and white rose movement
"work in progress" on artists richard prince, seth price, simon periton, and jim drain
inteviews with catherine deneuve, donna summer, camille belle and rupert friend
m/m paris' latest exhibition at the haunch of venison gallery in london
vanessa beecroft's living vuitton logo
jean-paul goude's book, so far, so goude

By Karl Lagerfeld? Wow, he should be exempted from all charity work from now on. He did a good job on that cover.

Lovin the cheesy punchline.

iluvjeisa said:
Gosh, I just loooove that Deneuve pic...wonder when and where it's from originally.

it's from a 1968 shoot with helmut newton...:flower:

Mariah's Spread

012206_mariahvmag.jpg

(Pinkisthenewblog)

I'm quite impressed, but she's no Marilyn Monroe.

Does anyone have scans of the black and white ed with Tasha Tilberg (she's in one pic with a male model) in this issue? :flower:

"a beautiful thing" by david sims, styling by joe mckenna...malgosia returns to the top of her game in these striking beautiful shots...windblown and wet hair, smoky, smeared eye and that piercing gaze...i'm glad she's back! all clothing by jeremy scott...

Is there any chance someone has his edd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshbyMyles
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->