Vanessa Traina

11th Annual Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Artists Dinner at Balthazar on April 18, 2016
in proenza schouler...

r8genp.jpg
106iou0.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel Fine Jewelry hosts dinner to celebrate treasures from the New York Public Library, June 2, 2016

2m6sui9.jpg
2al0t3.jpg

bfa.com

The Line hosts an intimate dinner for Brandon Maxwell in Los Angeles, April 26, 2016

155gdpd.jpg

csocialfront.com

Is that Prada Spring 2009 in post 948?

Love the Proenza look. I love how she can pull off anything!

She really can pull off anything. I love how her style has matured, she's a real woman now and dress as such without forcing the whole "lady-like" aesthetic. Like sometimes girls for her circle like Lauren Santo Domingo tend to do , even though I like Lsd too. She always looks so modern and poised.

I don't think I've seen one single person pull off that Proenza Schouler collection on the red carpet yet she does it effortlesly. I also love that she wore an "old" Prada dress. I love this collection so much, she looks incredibly chic. So does Victoria btw. Any idea on the shoes ? They're gorgeous, they actually remind me of the iconic Prada parfum film with Daria where she uses her brooch or her earrings, I'm not sure, to customize her black pumps.

Is that Prada the first time she's ever worn something that wasn't current? :lol:

not a fan of the lighter blonde. It's very brassy

Wolkfolk, you read my mind. I couldn't have said this better!

Is that Prada the first time she's ever worn something that wasn't current? :lol:

Oh no she's done that numerous times before from vintage Balenciaga by Ghesquiere to vintage Helmut Lang.

I love the Prada on her. Remember when Altuzarra - who she consults for - was heavily inspired by that collection? :P

Interesting about Charlie de Viel Castel.

Yeah think the thread needs to officially drop the "Snow" :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->