Versace Mens S/S 2014 : Nolan Funk by Mert & Marcus

quangthinh

Reaction score

Actor Nolan Funk is the face of Versace’s menswear advertising
campaign for spring/summer 2014. Photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, the campaign features Nolan as the embodiment of the Versace Man: provocative, rebellious, sharp and loud
facebook.com/versace

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very easy on the eyes and I quite like how he looks in these ads. But does a role in Glee and Akward and a universally panned role in The Canyons get you a Versace campaign nowadays? There's hope for me after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omfg, I didn't expect that from Donatella :buzz:
I'm in love with him after The Canyons and now this :buzz:

No idea who he is, but I like this campaign. The last shot is Avedon!

Correct me of I'm wrong but isn't he one of the many people who are on Glee?

Unusual for someone who isn't really a big star (apologies to Mr. Funk) to get this kind of high profile campaign...

This is soo random. I don't know anything about this guy, I thought he was some new model who got really lucky. However he looks hot and fits the brand.

GREAT press for Nolan. We'll know who he is now

Nice ad, typical of Versace mens. Surprised with their model choice. I wish an actual model had been used. Either way this is good for Nolan Funk & he looks great!

Since most of us do no know who he is, I googled him. A little background on Nolan Funk: he was a gymnast and diver, has been acting since early 2000s in small roles. He was in Glee, & is in Awkward, The Canyons, House at the End of the Street and the upcoming Chronicles of Riddick film.

the campaing remember me to Avedon & the campaing of Versace FW2007 with Tuki Brando by Mario Testino

versace.com

i thought he was really cute in the canyons. and i like the versace shot with the UK V symbol in it.:blush:

1043846_710573218967636_960756995_n.jpg

Facebook/Giovanni Bianco-Studio65

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->