Victoria Beckham Handbags

Reaction score
Victoria.bmp

TravelCase.bmp

I :heart: them :smile: :heart::heart::heart::heart::blush::heart::heart:

vicrotiabeckham-jenna.blogspot.com

I'm not 100% sold on the handbag line, but I do love the tall briefcases/handbag, especially the camel/khaki colored one. I've seen her carry it at the airport and it looks awesome. It's such a great idea. The way it opens makes it really easy to access everything, but it could also hold a laptop in a way that is protected and it still looks quite chic.

OMG, I love her handbags! ^^

ChainFlap.bmp

ShoulderClutchFlap.bmp

ShoulderFlap.bmp

If I had the money :heart:^_^:heart:
They are truly timeless-chic :heart:

victoriabeckham-jenna.blogspot.com

Victoria Beckham Bag collection SS/11 HQ pics part 1

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg

victoria-b.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria Beckham Bag collection SS/11 HQ pics Part 2

011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg

victoria-b.org

I adore them and I am obsessed with them :heart::blush::heart:

Victoria sold out her Bag "Hexagonal Chain crocodile bag"

Victoria Beckham Bag "Hexagonal Chain crocodile bag" are Sold Out on net-a-porter.com just some hours after the 1st release !
105769_in_l.jpg
105769_e1_l.jpg
105769_cu_l.jpg
105769_fr_l.jpg

I am proud of her and the bags are amazing :flower::blush::heart:

net-a-porter.com

some of the bags in action...

t98ahz.jpg

9892j6.jpg

2rf55xe.jpg

27yyd6s.jpg

celebutopia, style.com, bagthatstyle.com

The first bags in post #4 are a bit too boxy for my tastes and look like they would be rather heavy bags. Generally though I like the classic shape and style of her handbags. I really like Hexagonal Chain crocodile bag.

Maybe if she believe in her product more then i'm sold. I doubt she'll wear her design more than she wear her birkins. And i doubt she'll wear them as much as now when she's promoting them.

hm, i've been seeing her wearing them alot...
i know she's probably doing it more for the launch, but she wears her clothing, jeans and sunglasses so i don't know why the bags would be any different...

i love the flap bags, especially the two-toned ones, and the blue bag (victoria?) she's carrying in the last pic...
i can't wait to see them up close...
i guess neiman marcus is one of the stockists...

I saw them at Harrod's and they're really cute. And they're so truly her! I didn't dare check how much they were, though. But if I was rich I'd definitely get some of them. The Hexagonal Chain crocodile bag is the nicest one, IMO.

omg, the Hexagonal chain bag sold out??? D:

that thing is more expensive than Birkin, given what it is

They're gorgeous and so luxe. I'm not surprised the Hexagonal Chain Crocodile sold out, it's the best looking.. but very Chanel, non?
I do see a lot of references from other designer bags. But these have a more classic approach.

A Goddess design

victoria-beckhams-bags.jpg
0-vb.jpg

I love them, wish from the bottom of my heart I could afford them all (or one) :smile: But they look beyond amazing and I am happy for those who do will own one :heart::blush::heart:

millionlooks.com
mediaite.com

What was the price point on these bags? I love the box shaped ones. They have a retro feel.

Here are some HQ pics of some the Bags

They look so amazing :heart::heart::blush::heart::heart:
625238.jpg
625239.jpg
625220.jpg
625245.jpg

finest.se

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members