Victoria Beckham Handbags

They are quite stunning. But I cant help thinking that he rbags look as if Chanel, Hermes, and Valextra had a baby, and out popped a Beckham bag!

^Which can't be a bad thing?!

Seeing them on Victoria, some of them look quite huge and boxy, though? I'd love them more if they were a bit smaller, I guess. Very gorgeous nonetheless :heart:

I actually think the shapes remind me a bit more of the Lanvin flap bags, rather than anything by Chanel or Hermes.

the hexagonal chain crocodile bag was £8,950. i'm guessing that only a small amount of them were produced. :unsure:

the little leather and nubuck shoulder bag goes for £1,700.:o

for that amount of money i think people may be better off going for chanel or hermes. although i love the briefcase design.

Net a porter prise (if you look at the nap-page from a computer in Sweden)

the hexagonal chain crocodile bag was £8,950. i'm guessing that only a small amount of them were produced. :unsure:

for that amount of money i think people may be better off going for chanel or hermes. although i love the briefcase design.

where can you buy them?
On net a porter
they cost something else and the prize are good, I think.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Designers/Victoria_Beckham/Bags

this cost
Leather and nubuck shoulder bag
€2,050
105770_in_l.jpg

Hexagonal Chain crocodile bag
€10,850
105769_in_l.jpg

net-a-poter.com

Last edited by a moderator:
what sort of skin is the "future croc" exactly?

the first navy bag in #20
navy hand bag in buffalo and matt calf, $3,500

the first flap bag in #25
two-tone shoulder bag in nubuck and shiny calf, $2,600

the prices run from $1,800-$13,950, which is slightly more than the celine bags (i think the lowest pricepoint for leather celine bags - the box and the luggage styles, not the cabas tote or monogram - is $1600)...

The latest bag she carried, which is my favorite, alongside the big boxy one:

dec27_lax_003.jpg

zigazig-ha.com.

Dual Fold Shoulder [HQ-picture]

Yes, it's a very lovely bag :heart::blush::heart:
625253.jpg

Fossil matt lizard/nubuck dual fold shoulder bag with pale gold hardware and adjustable strap.

finest.se

Here are some bits from fashion magazines;

US Vogue, October 2010;

scanned by TFS member flyme2themoon

UK Marie Claire, December 2010;

zinio.com

US Marie Claire, December 2010;

zinio.com

UK Harper's Bazaar, January 2011;

UkHarpersBazaarJanuary2011.jpg

storemags

UK InStyle, January 2011;

UKInStyleJanuary2011.jpg

storemags

^ I agree. They are classy structured bags but I wouldn't pay so much for it now till I see it for myself or get reviews on how the bag holds up.

i like the bags, too bad i rarely go into an office anymore or they would make a lot more sense. smart lady - the only misstep so far has been her horrid jean line

for that amount of money i think people may be better off going for chanel or hermes.
although i love the briefcase design.
I think so too. Victoria's bags are not bad at all though.

VB bags are timeless

and that is a very good prize for that quality in fabric and quality design :heart: I shouldn't buy any of them (cuz I don't have the money), but I am in love with this one. If it don't coast to much, I will buy it when I am giving a chance :heart::blush::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for her if people are willing to pay £9,000 ($15,000) for a clutch she designed.

I love Victoria and I love these bags. However, I wouldn't buy one (not that I can afford one, anyway), but I bet my mum would! They're just a bit too grown up and minimal for me at the moment. :smile:

VB Bags at display at the Claridge's event

Grazia editor Jane Bruton, who was at the Claridge's event, tweeted some photos of Victoria Beckham bags from the spring/ summer 2011 collection

article-1328145-0BFD466B000005DC-948_468x493.jpg

:heart::blush::heart:

Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->