Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Well, Doutzen is an angel now... At least that is the newest news!

She's not an Angel, nor is Marisa. The Angels are the ones that have already beenannounced.

It doesn't matter according to them sorry. THey also call anyone who walks in the show an Angel. Doesn't mean they are. If she was an angel she would have been there, she would be up on the CBS site, and promoted in the Press releases and in the Christmas Commercial this year. Also, Alessandra's official forum has also said she's not an angel. Just because a newspaper says it doesn't mean anything

I mean like OMG if what the press says like goes...OMG that means when the girls were given the walk of fame star they said Victoria's Secret Angels get a star, but like all 20 of them that were there got one OMG that must mean like that all of them are official angels (rolls eyes) The press calls anyone who walks for the show an angel. It doesn't mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter according to them sorry. THey also call anyone who walks in the show an Angel. Doesn't mean they are. If she was an angel she would have been there, she would be up on the CBS site, and promoted in the Press releases and in the Christmas Commercial this year. Also, Alessandra's official forum has also said she's not an angel. Just because a newspaper says it doesn't mean anything

I mean like OMG if what the press says like goes...OMG that means when the girls were given the walk of fame star they said Victoria's Secret Angels get a star, but like all 20 of them that were there got one OMG that must mean like that all of them are official angels (rolls eyes) The press calls anyone who walks for the show an angel. It doesn't mean anything.

Actually her multi million dollar contract with VS kicks in next year according to Doutzen herself. She was not at the VS show this year because she was getting an award in her home country, where she gave this interview saying that she is happy to become an angel and they will unveil her as an official angel next year.

^:o Doutzen as an angel, huh? Not bad, not bad at all. Maybe they'll realize that there are too many angels and decide that Selita Ebanks is actually not an angel at all, but a 5 foot woman with stilts

I don't know...I'll believe it when I see it. The angels right now are Heidi,Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Selita, Izabel, and Miranda. All are contracted for a few more years, and most of them just renewed their contracts. They just got a new Angel Miranda, I don't think they are hiring a new one, so right now honestly I think it's Doutzen's wishful thinking, or bad reporting. Because I think VS would be pretty pissed if they weren't announcing their angel and she just opened her mouth and told everyone.

I think that if they pick a new angel now its going to be marisa because she was also announced as one like last year they put miranda on the CBS website without been an angel soo maybe marisa will be one the next year:wink:

It's all so confusing who's an angel and who isn't.

We have too many! :blink: And I would guess Marissa because she was on the show unlike Doutzen.

yeah and she was also announced on the CBS website!:wink: also she was in that vieod of the plane where theere were just angels soo I thnk she'll be one but next year!:wink: the same way marisa did!

1) Beauty Rush Swirl collection launches Friday.

2) Supermodel Tote (black with "Victoria's Secret" in pink glitter) filled w/ samples of VS lipstick, Beauty Rush Appletini lotion, Heavenly perfume, Love Spell spray, and Beauty Rush lipgloss.

3) Beauty Rush (pink) with samples of Beauty Rush fragrance.

VS News: Supermodel PJ Party

VS News: Supermodel PJ Party

On Monday, November 26, 2007 Selita will host a PJ Party at the newly expanded and remodeled Victoria's Secret store at Massachusetts' Natick Collection. 6000 invitation were sent out to Limited Brands/Victoria's Secret V.I.Ps :smile:

Source: My Job

I wish I was invited!!! :(

^^ I wonder who else will be there... :flower: I'm not that interested in Selita. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->