Video Games

cookymonster

Reaction score
Favorite Video Games

Does anyone here at TFS play video games? Some of my favorites include the Final Fantasy series (especially 6 and 7), Mario Kart, Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, and Kingdom Hearts (the first one). I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 right now and unfortunately, it isn't QUITE as fun as the first. However, I think the story's better and some of the cut scenes are really cute and sweet! Any other video game fans out there????

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the sims!...I got the Sims 2 but it doesn't run on this computer :( booo! Love Project Gotham, the car racing game, and Tony Hawk games!

age of empires 3 and am counting the days till the new zelda game

I used to play the Sims 2 religiously until it got to be a huge distraction from my school work and then I had to delete it from my computer.

We just got a Playstation 2, so I'm totally addicted to the Grand Theft Auto games. Oh! And "Guitar Hero" is a great game too. It's like DanceDanceRevolution, except you have the strum the guitar.

And "Super Smash Brothers" is an amazing game too.

thinking of getting a Nintendo DS Lite! (too bad I also want a bigger iPod and a digital camera :rolleyes: :lol: )

If I got it I want: Sims 2, Super Princess Peach, and FIFA World Cup games for it!

I like Resident Evil and Silent Hill myself.

Oh man, I love games

I :heart: Zelda, Final Fantasy, and yes, even Halo.

Oblivion- Sean Bean's voice is sexy!!! The Zelda that's cartoony can't remember the title oh! the windwaker it just came to me, that's so cute but I never finished it. MarioKart is fun but i can get a little too carried away last time I played I screamed motherf*$£ing c*%t at baby mario cause i was run off the track. I havn't played since, I kinda scared myself. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so am I the only on tFS that absolutely loves video games? There must be others!

And if you do like them, which ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->