Video Games

I didn't know there was a video games part on here... :wink:

Is anyone else excited for Gears of War 2? I love the first game! :D

Hey. Ive got Animal crossing wild world and animal crossing lets go to the city with wii speak. Does anyone want to exchange friend codes? If you do PM me.

x

every single "the sims" game on any platform..

I'm still stuck on the monkey bit on Zelda :rofl: I'm useless. Everytime my other half sees me playing he cracks up because I'm always in the same spot.

yay i love zelda! although i get really into it :rofl:

Yay, a video game thread!
My boyfriend LOVES video games and now works as a german video game tester for EA so his love for video games has kind of rubbed off on me after living with him for over a year!

Has anyone played LittleBigPlanet? It's so creative and absolutely adorable! I started making a level on it but have kind of forgotten about it lately.

I'm also playing Resistance 2 online co-op which is lots of fun. :smile:
and Rock Band!

Ahahah yeah Rock Band im so fan !!!!:mohawk::bounce::buzz:

Yay, a video game thread!
My boyfriend LOVES video games and now works as a german video game tester for EA so his love for video games has kind of rubbed off on me after living with him for over a year!

Has anyone played LittleBigPlanet? It's so creative and absolutely adorable! I started making a level on it but have kind of forgotten about it lately.

I'm also playing Resistance 2 online co-op which is lots of fun. :smile:
and Rock Band!

POKEMON.

I wish they remade the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. None of this extra 500 pokemon. I just want the first 151 back.

i have a heavy ADDICTION to any Grand Theft Auto (please, realize i'm writing it with capital letters)

IT IS!!! i spent nights without sleeping with huge undercircles in my eyes, and still play it with the eyes all squished. and i get very violent too! i shout my lungs out at the guy when he doesn't do what i say.

Ahahahaha omg !!!!!:shock: crazy you're :lol:^_^

IT IS!!! i spent nights without sleeping with huge undercircles in my eyes, and still play it with the eyes all squished. and i get very violent too! i shout my lungs out at the guy when he doesn't do what i say.

If anybody has animal crossing wild world... could we share friend codes by pm? :smile: I really miss playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"