Video Games

after the first (couple...ok many) hours spent driving now i'm pretty good!I love the vespa!!
Btw if you tune the radio on K109 or 107 something the Dj is KARL LAGERFELD!! :smile: too funny!
Dancingqueen the ps3 is great!!!it's totally worth the money! you can do loads of things!

any survival horror fans out there?
silent hill origins for ps2 :ninja:

just bought it and already loving it but i gotta take breaks while playing it. :lol:
its too damn scary to keep playing nonstop. im left all:shock::blink::unsure:

did anyone find the GTA IV as boring as I did? :ermm:
it's just drive, short mission, drive, drive to get another mission, short mission that if you're "lucky" ends in a car chase, drive again and again and again zzzzzzzz. No doubt the game is visually stunning and quite fun for a short time. But the missions are always the same and really short, it gets so repetitive... I don't understand why people find the game so good... and Karl's radio station is so bad :ninja:

i love GTA Vice City it's the best game i've ever played i also enjoy NFS Most wanted, Project IGI, Hitman & Max Payne

did anyone find the GTA IV as boring as I did? :ermm:

If you think GTA is boring, you're not playing it right! Just kidding. Have you finished the game yet? That's when it gets really fun. You can explore around the entire city, play online against other people, mess around with citizens of Liberty City, along with anything else you can think of. I've been playing it since the day it was released, and I still find myself discovering new things every time.

everysingle one of the sims games :smile:

METAL GEAR SOLID 4!!!!!! this is seriously the game of the year and the best game of all tiiiiime!!1

did you beat the game yet, how long did it take you.

i've been wanting to buy it, but i don't much have time to play it....:(

METAL GEAR SOLID 4!!!!!! this is seriously the game of the year and the best game of all tiiiiime!!1

my bf is getting the PS3, as soon as he gets it we're purchasing GTA. I love that game, my favorite is San Andreas love the bikes in the hood

Played Grand Theft Auto and loved it.

I have to say my last few choices have been odd. Resident Evil 4 (beaten, ALL + hand cannon) and then Contra 4 (beat on hard mode and completed all challenged) and Pokemon Pearl (Gah, I KNOW) but I just got my fifth badge and I bought the game on the afternoon of July 2. :D

did you beat the game yet, how long did it take you.

i've been wanting to buy it, but i don't much have time to play it....:(
i watched my friend play it for a week. then i played it on liquid easy and i beat it in 2 days^_^ its the next best game of all time.:clap:

I bought super mario bros for my Nintendo DS today, and I'm soooo addicted :rofl:

I bought "Super Donkey Kong (SFC)" again recently. Great music, great 3-D graphic and cute Donkey & Diddy...It's still fun to me :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought "Super Donkey Kong (SFC)" again recently. Great music, great 3-D graphic and cute Donkey & Diddy...It's still fun to me :rofl:
Is that the super nintendo game or the gameboy one? Either way, I adored both :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->