Video Games

Yay I finished Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the DS!! I loved it, what a fun game. I'd never played Zelda before, and I'm so happy I could finish it. Now it's time to look for a new game, hehe.

Would you highly reccomend Phantom Hourglass? I'll need a new game next month will all of the money I'm rolling in from work. :smile:

Oh yeah, definitely. There's a lot of stuff going on so I think it's difficult to get bored with it, plus the animations/graphics are nice, and the music and all. I didn't find anything annoying. I got stuck twice on different parts of the game, but overall it's so much fun and I loved it.

i highly recommend phantom hourglass too. its the best game to make full use of the DS's stylus feature. it feels perfect and there is plenty to keep you occupied as when you complete more of the game the game alwyas throws in a suprise twist. its great adventure storytelling!

I'll go for it, thank you. :smile:

It has to be better than Pokemon Pearl. :P I remember when Pokemon was so fun. It's not anymore. XD

Finally got an Xbox 360, plus GTAIV!!! :D

Any other games I should buy? open for suggestions.

Oooo, the new one? :smile: I loved that game (beat it a few months long ago). How is it going? :P

Not so good! :doh: I'm stuck on one of the swimming levels in world 6, and I'm frustrated that I can't get into world 4! :angry:

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass is so so good! :heart: I'm playing it at the moment and am about halfway through.
I also recently got Magical Starsign for DS and while it can't compete with Zelda, it's pretty fun, too. A bit like Final Fantasy, but easier and more aimed towards kids. It was only 10€, though, so I thought why not. ^_^

i played 2 of the Nancy Drew games they are annoying and addictive at the same time
is Syberia good?

Does anyone have Spore?
I got it recently, not sure if it lives up to all the hype, but a solid game nonetheless.

I like playing on 007: Everything or Nothing PS2 game with my 6 year old Nephew :lol:

I play on all theSims games, and all the GTA's

:P I love "Everything Or Nothing", that was such a classic when I played games like that.

*sigh* I feel old. :P

I wouldn't consider that one an old game or a classic :ermm: I have it as well, for gamecube. A classic is goldeneye, THAT was a game :D

Goldeneye was one of my favorites. The ones I enjoyed:
NightFire
Goldeneye

The ones I really didn't care for: Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, Agent Under Fire, From Russia With Love.

Everything or Nothing was a classic for me because I remember playing it and eating crackers and feeling cool to get all of the platinum metals. :P Definitely a middle ground and not bad but not great.

I can't wait to get Mystery Case Files: Millionheir :buzz:

Goldeneye? is that good? I have saw it in shops many times, but haven't bothered to buy it. I might next time I see it :woot:

Does anyone know if GTA IV is coming to PS2?

^ you've seen it? :unsure: here they don't even sell the old xbox orgamecube games... but hold on, are we talking about the same game? the nintendo 64 one? not to be confused with a joke/game called goldeneye rogue agent (for PS2, gamecube, etc), that the stupid flyingace bought thinking that it would have something to do with the original :doh: of course it didn't.

Finally got an Xbox 360, plus GTAIV!!! :D

Any other games I should buy? open for suggestions.
hahaha...i exactly bought the same thing a month ago. there was no other alternative for a game. that game is so hillarious...

^ you've seen it? :unsure: here they don't even sell the old xbox orgamecube games... but hold on, are we talking about the same game? the nintendo 64 one? not to be confused with a joke/game called goldeneye rogue agent (for PS2, gamecube, etc), that the stupid flyingace bought thinking that it would have something to do with the original :doh: of course it didn't.

:flower::blush::flower: I'm talking about the rogue agent one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->