Vogue Australia September 2018 : Kylie Jenner by Jackie Nickerson

she looks like she just ate some bad sushi and has a tummyache.

What a disappointment! Jackie Nickerson going Emma Summerton for her debut Vogue (and Vogue Australia) cover?? This is such a departure from her style. Can't say I'm impressed. To make matters worse you have one of the most odious and inconsequential young women in the world being put onto a pedestal.

This has Christine Centenara written all over it. She's mad about all things Kardashian. It's just a shame that one of my favourite Vogue editions had to give this girl her first cover. Shameful!

Nope, she's standing there like she can't help it.

What power? What influence? They better put her surname on the cover, such a shame on Vogue Australia.
Not here to defend her, but Kylie does have power and influence indeed: her make-up company is worth millions and, for example, after she had criticized one upload of Snapchat, the social media lost an incredibly huge amount of money (one billion if I remember well) in market value.. Her followers are influenced by her so much! It's almost crazy.

The pose is akward and that ugly font is terrible. At least her face looks pretty.

Not here to defend her, but Kylie does have power and influence indeed

Indeed - although the power and influence comes from an onslaught of PR stories which has built up an inescapable picture of Kylie's 'success'. It's a confidence trick. The world has effectively been brainwashed into believing it by the sheer number of outlets repeating the same line.

And if you can convince people you're worth millions, then you can charge them more money than you did yesterday - and suddenly you are worth millions. It's nothing to do with shifting products from a warehouse - or any aspect of what we might traditionally understand as a business. It's the pay-off from using a big PR budget in the right way, and that's impressive in itself. Someone in her circle is a promotional mastermind.

Everyone has a Vogue cover nowadays... And I can bet half of these people like the Jenners, Nicki Minaj & co. don't even appreciate the value of a Vogue cover, they shoot them just so they could post it on Instagram.

They should have gone with Kendall....

The cover looks bad... but at least her lips are back to being normal. She is very influential to young girls so her taking out those fillers was a good step to me...

Everyone has a Vogue cover nowadays... And I can bet half of these people like the Jenners, Nicki Minaj & co. don't even appreciate the value of a Vogue cover, they shoot them just so they could post it on Instagram.

No, not Nicki. Don't bracket Nicki with those wretched Kardashians who only got their current state of fame and wealth because a sister got filmed in the sack. At least Nicki got to where she's at on talent and tenacity. Indeed she continues to surge ahead. It's a disservice to lump her with the Kardashians.

As for Kylie's public image - it's terribly problematic and an appalling example. I refuse to believe she's mature and strategic enough to take on the roles whuch she's celebrated for. That is, mum and businesswoman. It's like she was bored one day and just randomly decided to get knocked up and sell lip kits.

Not here to defend her, but Kylie does have power and influence indeed: her make-up company is worth millions and, for example, after she had criticized one upload of Snapchat, the social media lost an incredibly huge amount of money (one billion if I remember well) in market value.. Her followers are influenced by her so much! It's almost crazy.

Sorry for all those teen girls who influenced by this problematic instagirl. Ultimately most of these success like her cheap lipkits are benefited from Nepotism, rather than so-called “selfmade”, and the one should put on the cover should be Kris lol, a true businesswoman works her *** off successfully making her kids into money-making media products and Vogue cover girls.

Thought it was Selena Gomez...

Will reserve judgement until I see the entire issue. She can't ruin an entire September issue. (Nice color-palette.)

this is super lazy...the background and lighting looks so cheap...the styling is even worse, who the heck thing it will be great to pair jacket and shorts like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->