Vogue España August 2018 : Faretta by Camilla Akrans

She looks like a girl from the Sami tribe in Scandinavia, which I imagine was intentional what with the 'Moda Nomada' coverline. All full cheeks and peasant hairdo. Not quite sure whether I like this or loathe it.

Yess ..Miss Faretta Radic out here collecting vogue covers like it's nothing this year .Somewhere her haters are turning in their grave:D ..sensational stuff really..very very happy for her ..amazing cover btw..

So effortless and romantic.

Faretta has that timeless, silver screen face that's pure cinematic heroine.

Shame that white sheet is in the way for the cover... I guess it's a tent-- or she's having a rest while hanging laundry for that nomadic setting. Still a more lush cover than any Vogues have made an effort for the month.

What a beautiful cover, Faretta looks stunning. Is this the first time Camilla Akrans got the cover of Vogue Spain?

I like it! She looks very soft and relaxed. It's nice to see her without her signature pouty face.

Yess ..Miss Faretta Radic out here collecting vogue covers like it's nothing this year .Somewhere her haters are turning in their grave:D ..sensational stuff really..very very happy for her ..amazing cover btw..
I wonder she's got so many haters? Did she do something wrong? Anyway, this cover is nowhere near her Russian one.

Nice to see Faretta on another cover, but it is not my fave pic of her.

After her tacky VR cover (where she looked like she had a lazy eye) this is kind of amazing, first time I get her appeal...

The b&w motion shots are perfect! Great photography and styling. Love it when photographers venture out of their comfort zones. It could very easily have been too much The Village and too little fashion edit. Don't really like the still posing (I think it's her pout!), she ends up more stiff than anything.

^ One missing image:

www.lundlund.com_-_vogue-spain_1.jpg

lundlund

Pure romance. Pure mood. So seductive, so easy to get lost in. Camilla imagery evokes the autumn air and its morning crisp chills, afternoon heat and evening cold lit by a glowing fire with this story. This supreme storytelling. And Faretta is fairy tale gorgeous without a hint of insufferable saccharine that you’d find in a lesser like UK Bazaar.

Thanks Kate

...... without a hint of insufferable saccharine that you’d find in a lesser like UK Bazaar.

The standards are completely different, of course. For Leith Clark, Miranda and Charlie to have expanded such a tremendous collection of romanticism is masterful. Yes, it's not often laced with such darkness, but I'll always appreciate the fantasy component. Vogue Spain only recently rejuvenated their fashion content. They generally do it for 3/4 issues, fall off the wagon with a bunch of lazy Benny Horne edits, then back on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->