Vogue España December 2011 : Dree Hemingway by Bruce Weber

I love this cover, definitely different but good, very forward Xmas vibe!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not like too much that cover but it transmits many feelings.

I can't imagine anything worse than a naked baby's butt on a Vogue cover. I hate babies :ninja: This is gross. Dree Hemingway's blandness doesn't help either. This is a total fail to me. Today's not a good day for fashion magazine covers, this is even worse than the disastrous Monica Belucci Tatler cover :yuk:

I get it, but not sure how crazy I am about it. Love the coloring and styling, but Dree looks uncomfortable holding the baby.

Dree is always dull for me and this is not an exception, though I see what it is supposed to show.
Nonetheless I'm looking forward to the ed by Bruce Weber.

I hate babies :ninja:
I know this might not be a popular opinion but I do too so a naked baby paired with Dree does absolutely nothing for me. At least I hope there are various eds and not just one big ed by Weber.

WTF? A baby's butt on the cover of VOGUE? The woman doesn't look maternal at all, the Vogue masthead is hidden, the country too, no words for the coverlines, the position doesn't work = bad bad bad. NEXT!

The picture is beautiful, but from Natasha to Dree is a huge step back! They should choose other more interesting and cool model

Theres too many wrong´s in this cover...
Wrong theme
Wrong use of image for a cover
WRONG MODEL

This is quite a risk, but this time i dont thing Vogue Spain (one of my favourite Vogues personaly) made it...in other side i really enjoy the amount of thext and the font...itsgorgeus

But this is not for me...

That nudity it WAY too explicit. It's just trashy and cheep, sexualizing an infant while mocking classic religious art.

Hm, I wonder how the media will react on this - if so. Maybes I'm about to read a mountain of articles that might overshadow Vogue Paris' inferred sexualized Cadeaux shoot from December 2010/January 2011.

eh, they took a risk, good for them. makes the probly the edgiest vogue in the bunch. just adding to my theory that vogue espana is the new paris vogue...

I don't understand the cover...the whole ed is a mess and totally has a different concept..:huh: bTw everything is a tribute to Dree Hemingway
also is featured in the editorial: magdalena f, daniela de jesus, marloes h:heart: and unknown model called Kenya
plus there's no more HF editorials with models (I only see Georgina stojilkovic in the underrated "zoom style" article)....everything else are weird artists...

interesting though the angle is not too good for her face shape

less text=good,
but lame as always,
hope to see good nude dudes inside if it's a Weber editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->