Vogue Hellas December 2011 : Heather Marks by Koray Birand

i actually like the pissed off aspect against the colourful dress, she looks like a very bad girl from the 20s

i dont like the ed but i really like the cover...its like the rebel younger sister in a chic dress in a party

The ed looks really good. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find this today. Hope it'll be here tomorrow.

The ed looks very promising! Can't wait to see it in its entirety!

The editorial looks like something they'd have in Flare.

the editorial looks more Harper's Bazaar-ish to me, but it's not fantastic, which is a shame

Love the setting of the ed.

Very strange choice of facial expression for a cover... But hey, I guess it's original!

Don't really like this cover, it tries to be interesting, but it's not... and the fact that it's Heather in it, makes even more mad about it, because she's so beautiful and can pull so much more, but they ruined it... great to heather though.

I would lie the cover if it wasn't for the face, there's something off-putting in this shot.

Love the editorial, though, looks really lovely so far.

i don't like the cover... she just looks miserable/pissed off. more-so than typical model pics.

Of course she's pissed. She hasn't been booked for so long, and then she gets this!:P

I love how pissed she looks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Ball
Photographer: Koray Birand
Fashion Editor: Michalis Pandos
Model: Heather Marks
Make-Up: Erkan Uluc
Hair: Ali Yilanci

scanned by me

Grand Ball
Photographer: Koray Birand
Fashion Editor: Michalis Pandos
Model: Heather Marks
Make-Up: Erkan Uluc
Hair: Ali Yilanci
scanned by me

Beautiful stylish editorial! Thanks for posting, Melancholybaby!!

nice editorial, but not spectacular...

she looks beautiful but I would have loved a coy smile or two from Heather...

*on a side note, I don't think I've ever noticed a magazine's team thanking the hotel for welcoming them there before. Is that a common thing at the end of an editorial?

*on a side note, I don't think I've ever noticed a magazine's team thanking the hotel for welcoming them there before. Is that a common thing at the end of an editorial?
Usually they credit the location in the end of the ed(at least in most magazines) but I guess this was some kind of promotion for W Hotels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"