Vogue Italia December 2011 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

tarsha

Reaction score
cover-dicembre_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Wow! So kitsch and catalogue-ish but I love it...because of Karlie mostly!

OMG, amazing! Karlie is really being molded into a sexy grown up supermodel type lately. Love it.

Karlie looks great but it's much more boring than I expected.

the proportion is wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not their best cover, it sort of leaves me cold, she looks nice, but its underwhelming, great year for her though!

Loooove it! Commanding... and sexy... and intense... and strong.

ETA:
Is that bow thingee part of the actual cover?

Love it! Very clean and fresh, reminds me of the 90s covers! Karlie looks amazing, she's really starting to grow on me.

Such a striking cover! A modern Amazon? Karlie did it great.. And I don't even like her.

little boring and below my expectation, but not that bad either. Love the clean and neatness from this cover

wow i love it, Karlie has been killing lately, i love this new side of her, is she channeling Gisele ^_^

Wow, KK is really killing it. I like the cover. I would've loved it if it weren't for her facial expression. It seems like she's trying extra hard to be 'fierce'. Very modeling 101.

I love it. It reminds me of all the 90's covers that I love. Not a bad way for Karlie to end the year

I love the simplicity of the cover and the intensity of Karlie's stare but the bow ruins this cover for me. Hopefully her ed will be better.

i really like it...its not so good as September and November but i really like the Gisele and 90´s feeling on it!! I also like the bow for December...i lovw when Vogue Italia goes for the obvious choice...
But i would love to see Karmen instead of Karlie idk i just feel that Karmen has the body for this but i actualy like Karlie in it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->