Vogue Italia December 2017 : The Celebration Issue by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

gorgeous and very vogue italia(ish). is that Natalia?

Fingers crossed Natasha got one too! I like this one!

I like this one too. Let's hope for Natasha!

Anja Rubik、Joan Smalls、Catherine McNeil and Jamie Bochert are on another cover:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Her stunning look is worthy of a cover, but I don’t like the layout and the distracting glass in the front.

The second though...what’s the point? Models in underwear posed in the kitchen? Why they called it the celebration issue?

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAHHHHH THISSSS is VOGUE ITALIA cover worthy !!! It´s glamorous, sensual, fashionable and a real supermodel is on the cover where she belongs! The other one is like a cliché, I like it as an image for the opening of an editorial but not for a cover. It´s too distracting for me.

Anja and Catherine look great on the cover. Joan's hair looks so wig-ish and horrible.. no comment on Jamie.

The second cover is unexpected, especially after seeing the first one with Natalie Vodianova. It got me quite excited! The cast, the atmosphere, the composition, YES! I only wish Joan Smalls' hair were different, it looks awful that way. Can't wait to see more.

The second though...what’s the point? Models in underwear posed in the kitchen? Why they called it the celebration issue?

Reminds me of that song "You'll Always Find Me in the Kitchen at Parties".

Although they look like backing dancers from some "it's Britney, b*tch" video, having a break in the canteen between takes.

Steven Meisel did it better.

LOVE all the covers! This feels like the real VI.

Apparently Adut, Sara Sampaio, Lea T, Aube and some others are part of the main ed.

I only like the second group shot one! Natalia's is nice.... I can do without Irina's tho.....

Why?

I just don't get it. The second cover is fantastic but how does it fit into the theme?

Why Irina?

Maybe the editorial gives this context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armanmkhitaryan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->