Vogue Italia November 2011 : Raquel Zimmermann by Steven Meisel

tarsha

Reaction score
cover-vi-11-co-4-col-1014866_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Welcome back Vogue Italia! This is just beautiful!! I love it so much! The fonts, the styling-- everything! It's a good comeback from Raquel's tragic cover!
Posted via Mobile Device

The A Train
Raquel Zimmermann by Steven Meisel
Styled by Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele

vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
This is perfect!! I love the story, Raquel & everything here!! WOW
Congratulations Raquel! This girl is on fire :lol:

Supplement : Beauty In Vogue
Brittani Kline by Vincent Peters & Pierpaolo Ferrari

vogue.it via cottonmouth13

Such a strong cover. It has everything a good cover needs - a great model, right amount of attitude and something that immediately catch the eye. And Raquel's edit looks amazing as well. She's just such a beautiful woman and as a models she always manages to bring something new and fresh on her photos. ^_^

On the cover, she's like a popstar pushing her way through a crowd of accountants.

:woot::heart: wow, this is just terrific, the cover and editorial are insane, Raquel looks fantastic in the ed. i knew Meisel would give her another cover soon.
i just hope he does the same with Meghan, if she gets Prada.
i love Carlyne's styling, it's so over the top but in a good way, i wished Carine did something like this in the latest V, the result would have been perfect.
best editorial Meisel has produced this year, i love when he goes crazy outside.

best raquel cover in a very long time. this cover definitely makes up for her lackluster august cover.

I guess that the second time is the charm when it comes to Raquel and VI this year.

Even though the ed is not to my taste (although it may translate better in print), I can see that it definitely represents Meisel, the model and stylist operating, individually and collectively, at the top of their games.

Fantastic, Meisel back at his best. Raquel is the perfect model for this, her chameleon skills make the ed so interesting and visually intriguing. I guess the inspiration was NYC subway, where we see all kinds of people and all kinds of style. Carlyne's styling is on point, love all the guys in suits with Raquel in extravagant outfits. Winner story.

my favorite meisel's works in a very long time. this is vogue italia at its best! bravo!

Does anyone else see the resemblance with Lady Gaga's Lovegame video?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->