Vogue Italia October 2009 : Rianne ten Haken & Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Simon aree hoot but the photos are trash very bad work

I cant, I wish I could say that I like it, but I dont. Its weird, and I was sort of happy when I saw Rianne's name but Karlie looks better than her imo :shock:!

Absolutely unexpected pairing...the cover is pretty boring to me though. The ed has some smashing shots though :smile:...the rest of the content sounds pretty solid too.

Great cover models, happy to see Rianne back, and I like the look of the main story!

I love the cover and the pics of the editorial that have surfaced so far. I do not find this trashy at all. It's pretty damn cool.

hate the cover, but loveeeeee what i see in the editorial!

*bootyclapping from excitement*

This is like a projection of Lindsay Lohan's consciousness.

:rofl:! I have a feeling this is what her Ungaro collection may look like :lol:!

And I totally agree with you, MissDalloway. How tragically ironic that they put the caption "Stylish Women" next to those two Rio tranny brothel workers who are posing as models! Maybe they got the titles confused and the November issue will proclaim "Syphilis Sirens: Red Light District Chic." This editorial seems like a combination of Meisel's main editorials for March 2009 and June 2009, but with an added pound of ulra-trashy, pulp Vegas p*rn skankiness. And is it me, or do Rianne and Karlie look like Sonia Rykiel's love children with Larry Flynt!?! As usual, totally irrelevant... Still, it is nice to see a veteran like Rianne grab a cover ^_^!

Last edited by a moderator:
The ed looks interesting, I imagine it would look so much better on print :smile:

OMG, i'm loving those previews of the editorial! i must say Rianne looks stunning in that hairstyle. plus Simon!!! his angelic face...oh gosh. :smile:

I love this! This is a really good cover! Doesn't look like Vogue, in a way.

I think I saw Iris in the last pic (w/Rianne).
Yes, it's her.

And I doubt whether the rumor is true(about Jac and Kasia also in this issue by Meisel), cuz Jac is kinda too young for this ed.

What are they wearing on the cover, I'm just curious?
I don't really get the main story but Rianne pulls it off and Karlie manages to avoid looking like jail bait so in that regard it's a success

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->