Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

I love the Couture supplement with Rihanna. Amazing. Not a big fan of the others except for Sasha P's and Ash. She's always giving face.

This is what i want. I love these 2 eds.
Thanks Diciassette!

beautifull thank you diciassette

hope the ed with ellen von uwerth is in this issue too

Any doubts I had about Meisel have ceased for the time being. This is a wonderful editorial with such a nice spirit about it. With brooding girls seen so often in these magazines it's enticing to see such a purely fun and free edit. This sort of thing brings me back to his work in the late 90's.

One of the best editorials he's done in years I think.

Don' t know how many covers have been posted... I have this one (Btw: my copy has only 1 cover... I think we sould buy more copies to have more covers:(
Cover

Scanned by me.

Don' t know how many covers have been posted... I have this one (Btw: my copy has only 1 cover... I think we sould buy more copies to have more covers:(
Scanned by me.

Indeed you have to buy more 2 copies with the other covers to get them all. You've bought you best one. Thanks for the scans :kiss:

I love the Performance editorial! :woot:
The group shots are amazing. The poses and expressions are great. Coco rocks it! It's more than i expected. Thanks for posting

Diciassette (17) how many pages have this issue ?:smile:

wow, the "Performance" ed. by Meisel is great! never thought that it'd be so cool. love the styling plus the poses are great. this ed. will definitely remind you of John Galliano 'cause he's the one who came first into my mind while looking through the whole ed. :smile: Coco rocks this ed! she's amazing. :smile: plus i'm glad Viktoriya's here. :smile:

Meisel has already done stories with this kind of energy ...
it reminds me one story with Gisele ... something pop with a boy ...
around 2003, perhaps ...

That's absolutely true, but I can't help myself thinking of David Sims' Benneton campaigns with the white backround. And Meisel's ed also reminds me of of this V Magazine all male editorial by David Sims from around 2005/2006 I can't seem to find right now.

Cover

Scanned by me.
Im so happy that's the cover you got:D:wink:

not crazy about the covers but love the supplement by klein!

loves that performance eds...they sure having fun while the shooting

'Performance' is a whole lot better than I anticipated and thrilled to see Viktoriya is featured in it.:woot:
Thanks for the scans Diciasstette:flower:

THank you very much Diciasette (17)!

has the review been posted?
i didnt spot it either so thats it by maya/ fujiko from fashion-iconography

on the cover and inside sasha + male model ph by meisel

PERFORMANCE 23 b/w/c pics of sasha,anna j, jamie "in another life I was a camel"B., viktoria s,sessilee.meghan c + male models ph by meisel

A PLAY OF DOTS 7 coloured pics of hannelore ph by tim walker

ONCE UPON A TIME IN DEAUVILLE 16 b/w pics of kristen mc. ph by lindbergh

GOOD LOOKING 7 b/w pics of iris ph by luchford

THE NOW GUIDELINES 14 coloured pics of karlie + utm ph by mcdean

+close up ph by aldridge
+suggestions ph by von unwerth
+beauty ph by sundsbo

HC supplement
isabel lucas ph by seliger-
rihanna (cover + eds) ph by klein-
A DREAM OF A DRESS 15 coloured pics of tony, ymre,jordan,constance,heidi,sigrid(?),viktoria s, an maybe more ph by roversi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->