Vogue Japan June 2011 : Naomi Campbell by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

s'ngac

Reaction score
On today, I found those pics in JUNE 2011 issue og GQ Japan,

snapped by me,

I assume Naomi with lamsweerde & Matadin will become real cover, but I cannot confirm in current.
(right one was shooted by Nathaniel Goldberg)

is that crystal renn on the other cover... i think so!
And i don't appreciate naomi's cover... her face is so unattrative :D

It looks like a cover from 2007, anyway I'm happy to see Naomi, I think she won't have an editorial inside but I hope other content doesn't disappoint.
I think second cover is supplement(?).

I knewwwwww it! I knew after she helped Japan to raise money that somehow she would get a Vogue Nippon cover but yeah it seems like I've seen this picture, it looks almost like a reprint and only the color of the dress changed in my mind but it's a good image and I do believe that the next one could be a supplement too.

Happy to see Naomi! Bitchy model is back!

June already? :shock: I don't like the layout of either covers but I liked Naomi's pose. Does anyone happen to know who's the other girl? ^_^

Oh, keep the bangs, please.
let them cover your Sparse hair forehead

Last edited by a moderator:
This cover is not my cup of tea. First of all, the pose and her facial expression is dull. It looks effortless but in a bad way. Second, I really hate it when Vogue Japan bombards their covers with the text but this one seems like it`s blank and lacking.

The Gucci dress is werq! The colors are fine. Not their best

From where she is back as everyone says? She's always been around here.

This cover is not my cup of tea. First of all, the pose and her facial expression is dull. It looks effortless but in a bad way. Second, I really hate it when Vogue Japan bombards their covers with the text but this one seems like it`s blank and lacking.

The Gucci dress is werq! The colors are fine. Not their best

ITA but it's naomi:heart: i hope she has a good ed

Even though it's Naomi I swear this is the first time in maybe at least 5 years that we've had a black model on VN. Looks nice so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->