Vogue Japan June 2014 : Doutzen Kroes by Patrick Demarchlier

Great cover ! A coloured background could have added a little something more, but it's a good picture.

The styling and multi-colored text are a little messy, but it's a striking and beautiful cover nonetheless. Doutzen looks fantastic.

this is one of the best covers this year so far. stunning!

I think this is my favourite cover they've done so far in 2014. It's typical Vogue Japan, I really like it. The colours and lighting are gorgeous and that Miu Miu dress looks amazing on Doutzen.

Very beautiful and I am agreeing with gossiping indeed 1 of the best covers this year so far.

What a refreshing colour combination, it looks like a mid-2000s cover (in a good way).

Wow, busy cover with all the bling competing with the text but Doutzen looks stunning as usual.

Stunning

Like Linda Evangelista said: Her beauty is like a precious diamond

That cover must be from this same shoot for Vogue Japan in Febr 2014 also by Patrick Demarchelier

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning

Like Linda Evangelista said: Her beauty is like a precious diamond

That cover must be from this same shoot for Vogue Japan in Febr 2014 also by Patrick Demarchelier

Yes I agree. Since Vogue Japan usually plans its covers at the beginning of a new season, the team shoots covers for several issues at once.

February with Natasha, April with Edie and this cover with Doutzen should be shot at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->