Reaction score
Publication: Vogue Korea January 2016
Model: Daphne Groeneveld
Photographer: Junseob Yoon
Fashion Editor: Ye Young Kim
Hair: Marco Braca
Make-up: Yumi Mori

wearesodroee.com

I like the first cover, the editorial not so much... her eyebrows are too harsh, maybe? there´s something off with it. But at least it´s not Anna Ewers in yet another Bardot editorial :lol:

This is frekin´ boring, haven´t we seen these editorials 100 150 000 times already?! The same styling, the same hairstyle and the girl is cute but yeah nothing else. I was just reading the conversation on the Vogue Japan story with Doutzen on the cover and people were heavily concerned about the fact that magazines don´t even bother to be creative these days and I agree 100%. And indeed perhaps this is literally the best they can produce at this point but this is bad. This is VOGUE, it should be better than indie magazines or other magazines because they have all the talents and money in the world and they don't even care about producing an interesting issue or original editorials. Take a freaking risk come on!

I like the first cover, the editorial not so much... her eyebrows are too harsh, maybe? there´s something off with it. But at least it´s not Anna Ewers in yet another Bardot editorial :lol:

Absolutely agree with you, Koko!! It could've been beautiful, but what's with the vampy make-up? Something more natural would work better.

So in the mid-00's I felt like Marilyn Monroe's soul would never rest - everybody copied her image left right and center (Lindsay Lohan being the worst offender). And now it seems it's Bardot's turn.

Are we in March already? I feel cold seeing this in Christmas season

I really like the second one it can be Vogue UK ccover!

Liking both covers but the editorial, not so much. Although I love the shot of her in the black bathing suit against the fence and the one of her on the white & yellow striped beach towel.

I always have a soft spot for Daphne, because she's a blonde with a twist - that tendency towards harshness (or weirdness) is what keeps her interesting to me. There's usually something about the proportion of her eyes or her lips that skews a shot enough for me to look twice, in order to work out what's going on.

The second cover is my favorite of the two. I like the editorial, too.

This whole Bardot look is so repetitive, but i'm glad she still getting vogue covers. The first one is my fav.

I have a soft spot for Daphne and I really like the editorial. She's so interesting to look at that it's a shame that people like Gigi are getting more attention. This is a blonde that actually facially looks like a HF model.

Vogue Korea covers are becoming one and the same.

The eye makeup is a big no. Too heavy for a laid back setting.

Yet I see Anna Ewers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->