Vogue Nippon August 2010 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Inez & Vinoodh

yet again looks like fantastic issue. i love this magazine.

This seems to be another packed issue of Vogue Nippon! Thanks for the snaps!:flower:

Eniko's editorial preview looks stunning. It involves a lot of energy. And surprisingly I like Terry's ed.

This seems to be a really good issue. Thank you so much for the review and previews, Faith.

Red Star
Ph. : Camilla Akrans
Stylist : Sissy Vian

marilynewyork.blogspot.com

glad to see Camilla took a break from all the warm filtering...the editorial is beautiful.

amazing ed! it's not what i expected from camilla, but it's even better! i love the rich colours...the shot with the vauthier dress is beautiful...

can't wait to see the others! this looks like it's going to be a really great issue!

Eniko's ed is amazing! Very different from the usual Camilla work but I like it a lot.

Love Eniko's ed and can't wait for the rest... Vogue Nippon has been putting out some awesome stuff lately.

Eniko's editorial reminds me so much of Lily Cole's one from Harper's Bazaar UK October 2009.

It reminds me of Erin Wasson's editorial in Vogue Paris October 2008. Not saying thats a negative thing either :shifty:.
Eniko has truly delivered, as well as Camilla. No doubt it will look incredible in print.

Freja by Terry is looking promising too. I've always loved editorials on location, that I can make up a story to.
I'm actually surprised at how much I like the first shot of Hanne, Patricia, Tao's edit. Looks kinda US Vogue, only improved. Thanks Faith!

good to see camilla doing something a little different :D gorgeous.

Very disappointing cover, but the previews look amazing. And Eniko's editorial is brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->