Vogue Paris June/July 2011 : Isabeli Fontana by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I have to say that although I don't like to see Isabeli channeling Linda Evangelista because both models are very different, amazing but different, I love this cover. It's very intense, it's very strong and it's got a very special identity that makes it unique.

Don't like it at all.
The reference is too obvious, I never like that and the colors don't work either.

Why the hate on my Isabeli :heart: i mean the only thing she did was pose and follow directions.
But i still thinks the cover is gorgeous!

^^Me too, I'd rather have the original doing something new...

i love Isabeli, she looks gorgeous, hopefully the ed is shot on location, but the font on the cover looks cheap. last year's cover with Kate was just great.

oh wow i like this a lot...its a unique cover

Well I want to pat myself on the back because she confirmed it to me and my friend - love it, great cover, excited to get it!

Hmm so how many times are they going to do the "looking up the model's nose" cover? It's been that way since December!

But I do really like it.

I like everything about that cover (which is saying something considering my stance on Isabeli) except that hair. I don't care if it's ala Linda, it's jank.

Can't wait to see Snejana's ed though.

Tribute to Linda Evangelista ? :ninja:
but I must say very Vogue Italia vibe. interesting

btw any info on the eds ?

Last edited by a moderator:
How innovative & visionary:rolleyes:

This cover was almost identical to the vintage Vogue Italia ed. Same mood & same wig...:yuk:

Do you remember Iris's Chanel cover a few years ago? Yes it was familiar with a Vogue Italia Kristen cover, at least Carine had a twist, she made it more tackier, more fashion-y & more funny..

Absolutely HATE it. Worse cover I've seen from Vogue Paris in the last years, even worse than the Sasha girl of Carine's last.

She really does look like Linda Evangelista. I like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"