Vogue Paris June/July 2011 : Isabeli Fontana by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I agree with lelaid Carine would've never had a cover like that but I guess it's ok. I mean it does remind of Linda if she was a little bit less tan but really it's almost going on tacky. Maybe her edit will be better

I agree with lelaid Carine would've never had a cover like that but I guess it's ok. I mean it does remind of Linda if she was a little bit less tan but really it's almost going on tacky. Maybe her edit will be better

Linda was as tanned as..

the reference is this editorial of hers

glamurama.com.br

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous cover. I love the inspiration,and from the small preview the result seems to be as good.

imho carine has flawless taste...so it's gonna be a very tough act to follow! :rolleyes:

it looks more like plagiarism than tribute:ermm: hopefully the main editorial isn't an all out reshoot of meisel's ed.

There's a different between being inspired and blatantly copying. They didn't even bother trying to change it up. I think they had good intentions, but the product is just a sad one. Could they really not come up with original contents that they have to result to being inspired by another editorial? Why must everything be rehashed? Just like Hollywood movies, not everything has to be remade.

Isabeli editorial full preview

isa01.jpg

isa02.jpg

isa03.jpg

isa04.jpg

isa05.jpg

isa06.jpg

silentmodels.com

I love Isabeli but I'm not really a fan of the main editorial. It looks quite tacky... Raquel did it much better for UK Vogue.

Clement Chabernaud saves this editorial for me. If people have seen this on newssstands already, how come subscribers have not received this yet?

I wish we would see more of the setting because these capturing does not create a mood for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is derivative as all get out, but I like the ed.

Who is the photographer of this editorial ?

They could have as well reprinted this one and save some money. :rolleyes:

^ You mean the editorial with Linda Evangelista? The photographer is Steven Meisel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->