Vogue Paris November 2006 : Paris Hilton by Mario Testino

justadreamer

Reaction score

vogue.fr

EDIT from the moderators: The initial rumor stated that Vanessa Paradis was on the cover of this issue. Later this turned out to be false, and instead the honor appears to belong to Paris Hilton.

Thought I would post this here, though I just posted it in the Vanessa Paradis style thread.

For its 50th anniversary, the magazine decorates its cover with French actress and singer Vanessa Paradis et a Chinese celebrity.
Source: Corbis.com

I haven't found a photo yet but I'm hoping one will come out soon! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
J'aime Vanessa's music. Even though it would be a celeb cover...I might buy it.

Still I think this sounds a little bit unrealistic from Vogue Paris. Not sure if I believe this or whether it is a good thing.

MulletProof said:
it's vogue france, right?. :unsure:

I think they tend to have Vogue Paris written on the cover (the Paris inside the O) but I think it's alsdo known as Vogue France ^_^

Cool! Wonder who the chinese star will be? Zhang Ziyi probably as she is the most famous in europe right now.

Who is taking the photograph?

I hope it's Maggie Cheung or Gong Li :heart: (But most likely not Maggie because she's already gracing Vogue China October's cover...) :woot: So exciting!

Anyone managed to get hold of a copy of this to confirm or deny whether Vanessa is in it? :huh:

I don't think it is out yet, maybe in two weeks time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->