Vogue Paris November 2006 : Paris Hilton by Mario Testino

Oh my God, when i saw this i just glanced at the title and i was like oh no she is on the cover again? :ninja: Sheesh do not get why people need to dig up the old threads just to make a comment. :rolleyes: :P :lol:

ugh, i clicked on this thinking it was a new issue. i just saw November and Vogue Paris...:rolleyes:

Oh my God, when i saw this i just glanced at the title and i was like oh no she is on the cover again? :ninja: Sheesh do not get why people need to dig up the old threads just to make a comment. :rolleyes: :P :lol:

^ Yup! It gave me a bad shock, I thought Paris is on the cover for the next issue of VP, phews :o

I thought this was 2008 too :rofl: :shock:
I actually think Paris looks good in this issue. Much better than she normally did

c'mone guys it was just Paris Hilton .... not that Jeffrey Dahmer or something ....

Carine had a crush on Paris (she explained about it in an itw for Paris Première) and decided to put her on a cover.
That was osé and dare choice ....
++++ Remember that at that time, Paris was dating Stravos, who is one of the young Restoin-Roitfelds clan ...... blablabla .....

I thought this was a really nice cover, nice clothes and she also magaed to make Paris look almost elegant. Paris is not US Vogue material but I think one Vogue Paris cover in her whole "carer" is okay and it's not a bad one either.

^ I agree .. & come on people, VP is still VP .. it's known for being daring. I actually love that Carine put Paris on the cover.

I remember I was so shocked to see Paris on VP cover at that time. At the same time Nicole Richie was on the cover of VI Oct. 2006, which made the shock even worse. :lol:-_-
But actually it was a great issue indeed, setting aside Paris.

c'mone guys it was just Paris Hilton .... not that Jeffrey Dahmer or something ...

i know.. I don't understand why people react like this, i actually liked the cover and i'm not a fan of Paris at all but it was refreshing and I think Vogue Paris is the only magazine that can make Paris look "okay".

It's so hilarious because soo many bloggers here in Sweden, even some really big ones, wrote about this cover now saying that it was the cover for november 2008.
I'm pretty sure some of them is on here and didn't read the topic properly! Well done!

Just wanted to share! :smile:

It's so hilarious because soo many bloggers here in Sweden, even some really big ones, wrote about this cover now saying that it was the cover for november 2008.
I'm pretty sure some of them is on here and didn't read the topic properly! Well done!

Just wanted to share! :smile:

:lol: I must admit I keep seeing this thread, and thinking its this years, thinking, 'WHAT!!!!' and then I read it properly and realise it was 2006...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->