Vogue Paris October 2018 : Kaia Gerber by Mikael Jansson

Honestly love this cover!

I love This cover! I can’t wait to see it in the Halloween section at Walgreens!

o9uomYnr_o.jpeg

alt instagram

I get the idea behind it - but for the cover, I wish they'd gone for the full-on face, because, yes, this looks like a child-clown to me, forced to dress up. It's like seeing a mild psychological breakdown performed through the medium of make-up.

I love this! Might actually buy this

This cover does nothing for me. I wish magazines and photographers would take risk in changing a model's look.

It's not working for me, she looks like an ordinary child here to me, albeit a pretty one, ordinary as opposed to a young Brooke Shields or Milla Jovovich for instance or what we want or expect to see on a Vogue cover. When eyes are a little too close together closeups aren't flattering in general, especially from that angle.

hmm... not a favorite image for a cover but I´m sure that the editorial will be better.

This might have been an interesting image if the model was a woman, with a stronger face.
Instead it comes across as a bad Vogue Bambini Halloween outtake from the 80's.
It is for October, so maybe that's what they were going for.

This looks like something Dazed would produce, not Vogue Paris. I do think it has the potential to be a good cover without the make-up and, obviously the nose because the dress itself evokes a refreshing sense of festivity. Someone should tell Alt that "fun" doesn't always have to be on the nose.~

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgabes8
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"