Ph: Isabel Pinto
Styling: Paulo Macedo
Makeup: Miguel Stapleton
Hair: Miguel Viana
Model: Sandra Martins @We Are Models

models.com

She's wearing Dino Alves SS16

modalisboa.pt

I don't know who she is but she reminds me so much of Shannan Click, which is a good thing.

^ To me she reminds me of a young Nicole Kidman, she looks ok, it´s an ok cover, nothing memorable and nothing too bad, the layout does not do anything though.

Nice to see something with color, outside the studio but this dress riuns everything. It's awful.

The fonts...

It's quite nice. I like it.

They turn out some rather good covers when shooting themselves, maybe that's the way forward. I love the tropical mood of this cover, and the arty dress works well.

My mom brought me a copy from Lisbon. I'm glad I got this particular cover as I believe it's one of their best lately. I love it! As it suggests, these really are the Colours of Spring.
However, I was surprised to see how thin the magazine is (cca 170 pages), considering it's Vogue and an April issue. The content and editorials are very forgettable and their design/layout seems a bit outdated. I guess there are many talented people in the beautiful country of Portugal who could improve this edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->