Styled by Darcy Backlar
Hair by Tomohiro Ohashi
Makeup by Maria Olsson

journal-plaza.net

Horoscope Supplement
Photo Stephane Coutelle

journal-plaza.net

Valentin Yudashkin
Models: Chrystal Copland, Malou Bortolini, Merilin Perli, Svetlana Mukhina & Valery Ka
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Styling: Ekaterina Mukhina

journal-plaza.net

Even though i'm one of those people who hate arizona... i think she does pretty good in print work, and this time, i feel like it's no exception... The cover and Ed are not bad.

I like Siri's and Abbey work, my fav of the issue.

it seems to have become a trend for VR to have editorials focusing on the scenery with a the clothing not as the center of the editorial. Similar eds to Daria's have been in the past 3 issues. Daria's is beautiful, but I've seen it so many times

and what is u with Crystal sucking in her cheeks all of the time...

Vogue Russia's descent into weakness continues. Almost tired of having negative comments about their issues of late. Above all, when the fashion content used to be so strong and innovative. Sheesh, if I was handed the editor-in-chief position of Russian Vogue, I'd want to break boundaries, inject some passion into the magazine. Not blend into all the other publications - which is what Victoria appears to be doing best.

The reason that I just miss Aliona's VR, I can see many beautiful Russian & CIS countries models inside. From Natalia to very fresh Russian models. But Victoria isn't...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->