and looks like a tipical Beauty cover
and just like the ed is uninteresting, unoriginal and boring

fingers crossed for other eds

Natasa Vojnovic by Matt Irwin

styling of Samira Nasir
hair by Dai Michi****a
makeup by Eric Polito

supremebeing

so funny and strange: i have a dream tonight, what Natasa is having an ed in vogue russia nov, but that was main ed by Tom Munro which Alana has actually (i saw preview in last october issue), but its really weird, cause nat has never worked before with Vogue Russia... im a fashion oracle bhahaha:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
as much as i am a fan of Vogue Russia, this issue seems to be a big mistake. the cover looks unconvincing and really old-fashioned. such a waste of Alana :( the editorial doesn't do much justice either.
Natasa's editorial is typically Matt Irwin, don't know whether it's good or bad.
guess we have to wait for all the pics to appear. till then i'm really disappointed.

It's a bit boring, and I agree with Nemezide, a waste of Alana. But still... it's Alana!!!

i like the ed of Natasha very nice

oh :censored:. Natasa's ed is absolutly amazing! :buzz:
thanks for posting

I guess i am the only one who likes this, think the cover is very striking and i can see this cover stealing attention at newstands.

And i like Alana's edit aswell, not loving Nataša's though, but it does have a good vibe.

I don't like the cover at all, the make up is really bugging me, that probably explains why i like only b/w shots from her ed.
Natasa's ed looks good, I especially like laughing shots!

Am I the only one who kind of likes it? I think it works in that almost charicature kind of way (which is what I think they were goin for). I'm not a fan of Alana, but this is kind of cool.

love Natasa's ed ....
that must have been a fabulous shooting ....
rock it Natasa !

^ I bet it was a fabulous shooting too :flower:
Fantastic ed, could be my favourite of the month

I love the cover... it's so much better than Vogue Paris & Natasa V. is amazing :wub:

Cover looks very disappointing, they definitely could have done better then that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->