Vogue Turkey May 2010 : Elise Crombez by Chad Pitman

the cover looks extremly trashy ! Could be a playboy cover !

I thought it looked a bit like Elise, but they must have photoshopped her face a lot.

First Gisele and Vogue Korea... then Elise and Vogue Turkey... what's a point of putting models when you can't even recognise them... the cover is okay a bit too dark for my taste but seriously they should create some virtual models because these girls never look like that...

Holy hell, THAT's Elise Crombez? Seriously I don't see it :lol:

That set aside, I think it's a gorgeous cover. I love the warmth of the colors. One thing though, it looks kind of weird that her right arm is nowhere to be seen.

I like the cover but there is no way, on God's green earth, that is Elise Crombez.:o:blink::shock:

I have no idea why they made radical changes with her face but title "Elise Crombez ... Vogue" warms my heart :heart:

I'm so happy Elise did this cover, she was my favorite model for a long time.

Is that really Élise? I didn't recognize her! :lol: STUNNING COVER. It seems like Vogue Türkiye is stepping it up.

Elise cannot possibly need that much photoshop. When a model gets a cover, but looks nothing like herself, what's the point of using her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could that be that Elise got a nose job? Because i got the issue today and immediately turned the pages to see her editorial and her nose looked completely different in every shot of the editorial. I mean, i don't think they photoshopped her nose in every photo in the same way :ermm:

I can hardly recognize her here, but that's a stunning cover.

There's no way I would have ever known that was Elise! She looks like a completely different person. I'm not too fond of the cover personally, but good for Vogue Turkey for being a bit more ambitious and not just doing boring studio shoots for covers.

Could that be that Elise got a nose job? Because i got the issue today and immediately turned the pages to see her editorial and her nose looked completely different in every shot of the editorial. I mean, i don't think they photoshopped her nose in every photo in the same way :ermm:

I'd be surprised if she got one. First because she didn't seem like the kind of girl to be uncomfortable with any flaws she may have. And if you see recent eds of hers, her looks haven't changed at all.
Vogue Paris does a lot of photoshop, so I wouldn't be suprised if they did it in Turkey as well. Elise's leg on the cover is obviously photoshopped too.

omg Elise!!!
it's shocking how much they've photoshopped her though.:ninja:

Really...the eyes definitely don't look like her either. I would be able to tell if it was just the nose was different.

Sorry...but I call foul on this one :ninja:.

I only like the colors, the rest looks really weird, especially her leg...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"