Vogue Turkey May 2010 : Elise Crombez by Chad Pitman

Such a flawless cover for Elise, VOGUE Turkey really did a splendid job on it. I think to answer everyone's question about the legs, it's only the shadowing of back half of her thigh that's making it look odd.

Wish this issue was in Canada.

I scanned Ali's edit

Vogue Turkey May 2010
Vadideki Zambak/"Le Lys dans la valée"
Model Ali Michael
Ph Boo George

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
ali's ed took my breath away..! :o she exudes a baby-like innocence, a touching softness which simply amazes me.. as vogue turkey does, with those excellent edits and, impeccable choices of models..!

Well, next time they decide to put Elise on the cover, I would love to see Elise, actually :rolleyes:

Adooore Kim's shots, beyond beautiful and gorgeous. Probably my personal highlight of the issue :heart:

Elise, Elise! Girl of my dreams!!!

Too bad they shopped the life out of her!!! She looks better in the editorial.

Overall it's a really good issue, Ali's ed...:heart: and i agree with Dior Couture1245 about Elise looking better in the editorial than the cover.

I love the editorials

Elise looks a lot more like herself in her editorial than on the cover, which is a good thing. Thanks for the snaps, Larien.

Elise's and Ali's editorials are both gorgeous!

I love that Elise is on a Vogue cover, and it's so beautiful. But it would be even more beautiful if they hadn't done that funny photoshopping to her face and (I think) legs, too.

All in all, I think Vogue Turkey does beautiful covers- MUCH better than some local Vogue editions *shakes angry fist at Vogue India*

I think Elise Crombez reached her peak two years ago and her modeling career is going downhill ever since. I still remember she only walked for Prada for three seasons in a row before she completely disappeared from the runway. Anyway, this is a very nice cover and I doubt it has been photoshopped as Elise has always been known as a chameleon. Good for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->