W December 2010 : Katherine Heigl by Patrick Demarchelier

All the stars they got to pose with their children are low rent except Madonna and Lourdes. And Madonna is not as relevant as she was ten years ago... I mean, Jenna Jameson?! WTF?!! She appeals to W's supposed affluent readership?

This looks like a romance novel cover....

a paolo roversi edit??!!?? Well i guess it looks like i'm buying this one...

^looking forward to see the roversi ed!! looks incredible...

thats cute, maybe its arizona and her child.. i know she's a mother .. alot better than katherine and her baby....

They should rename the magazine as well. This is not W anymore.

Arizona's shoot with her baby would been a waaaaaaaaayyy better cover.

I could've sworn I subscribed to a Fashion magazine when I subscribed to W... I even used to call it Fashion as Art... I know it wasn't a family and lifestyle mag... but that's what happens when new people take over... I might have found one subscription I won't renew.

I thought W stopped being a fashion magazine and that it is now trying to be more like VF or Interview?

getting a Hallmark nativity vibe from this cover. stefano, two thumbs down, dude.

Thank you, W. I wasn't sure if I was going to subscribe again for next year, but it seems as though you have made the decision for me.

I thought W stopped being a fashion magazine and that it is now trying to be more like VF or Interview?

I get the sensation that it's now more like a newspaper supplement in the guise of a glossy magazine. Does that make the most of W's selling point - the vast dimensions of its printed page? I don't know, but I'm willing to give it time.

I bought the September issue, which intrigued me, although subsequent issues have been too thin to persuade me to part with my money. But I'm still interested to see what they come up with.

Sears Studio photo much? Ugh. This picture isn't worthy of a W cover, nor any other magazine cover. As for the Katherine letting her child be photographed for W, why not? With the paparazzi driving people insane these days, I don't blame her for wanting to have some control over her child's exposure. I'd get a kick out of having my family photos in W or Vogue, haha.

I Hate the cover i hate the new direction of W

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->