W Magazine November 2017 : Margot Robbie by Craig McDean

How many "wild parties" editorials are W going to make?

Haha…remember W’s high society pages filled with black and white party photos in the 90s? The images weren’t even accompanied with credits pimping the designer garb adorning the socialites. It still boggles my mind how much the fashion/magazine industry has changed. The Hype generation…

Revel rebels is very UK VOGUE c 2005…mind numbingly boring yet still vastly better than any of US VOGUE’s cringe-worthy output of multi-model group shots of any variety from the past decade.

Margot’s cover editorial had potential; I like how Craig and the team mixed up the shoot with studio and outdoor sets. The different textures and reflective finishes adds some intruige to the images. Margot isn’t a very versatile model as far as facial expressions go but it’s nice seeing her trying on a grungy, Americana vibe courtesy Melanie Ward whose work makes me nostalgic, in a good way :blush:

Very odd editorial. What's the dapper-looking gent and the Asian guy doing at that party?

I can't with ANYBODY who works with Terry at this point.

There's not a chance I'd purchase this magazine.

Awful editorial, awful cast, awful photographer. Nothing to like here.

To hate to say it, but I just might cancel my subscription. Every issue is getting worse and worse. This issue in particular is quite pitiful

Stefano is the worst EIC ever. OMG, please put this magazine in somebody hands...

I miss text content in this magazine. I look back to the old issues... NOW its just images/photos and thats it. So sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->