W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I really love Sunday Park, the colors are gorgeous. And I think it's a nice modern, fashion, version of Newton's original.

Really incredible issue I dont remember such a wonderful sept W issue in years! Both Laras editorials are on fire, thanks for all the amazing scans:flower:, Sunday in the Park is a masterpiece!:heart:

lara in klein editorial is character of women trainer in 1950s in Soviet Union

No...Klein's ed still isn't appealing, but Sasha's is looking better and less offensive every new pic I see.

But 'Sunday In The Park' is the pure masterpiece here...it's just so elegant and decadent :heart:

Thanks to Sedirea, Bert and MMA :flower:

I was going to scan Kate Moss's editorial but I dont think I will. The quality of W's paper is pretty terrible and my scanner just doesnt like it. No amount of DPI seems to be fixing it. :(

And I know someone was surprised I cut out the magazine to scan the editorial.. but its ok :flower: I have 4 subscriptions.

The quality of W's paper is pretty terrible and my scanner just doesnt like it. No amount of DPI seems to be fixing it. :(

When I saw my first W, I was shocked about paper quality.

I was going to scan Kate Moss's editorial but I dont think I will. The quality of W's paper is pretty terrible and my scanner just doesnt like it. No amount of DPI seems to be fixing it. :(

And I know someone was surprised I cut out the magazine to scan the editorial.. but its ok :flower: I have 4 subscriptions.
The quality of the paper is frustrating to say the least, but thank you for scanning the Sunday Park, and for the snaps of Lara's ed.:flower:

I didnt snap Lara's editorial. That was Bert. But you're welcome. :smile:

^Ah my mistake (thanks Bert!), and your scans are wonderful considering what you had to work with. :flower:

I really like this issue. ALL of the eds look good and are interesting. Lara in particular stands out.

Thank you Sedira:flower:Love Sunday in the park.

This is a great W issue. I love the M&M ed. The theme is so US Vogue, but the execution is so very W. I love it.

does any one know if i subscribe to W right now, will i get the sept issue?
also what kinda bill will i get cos I can't use my dad's credit card to pay it lol he wont let me :(

thanks

If you subscribed right now you will receive this months. They start you off with the month they received your subscription request, even if you dont receive it for months later. Oh and I guess "Bill me later" would work fine.

Hey, please anyone tell me. When W is usually out in the UK? After what date?

I simply ADORE this issue. :heart: I'm keeping mine forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->