W September 2009 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Sorry it took so long guys. Hope these scans are ok because the photos themselves were a little grainy :unsure:

Title: Sunday Park
Photographer: Mert & Marcus
Stylist: Alex White
Models: Lara Stone, Edita Vilkeviciute & Guinevere Van Seenus

scanned by me

thank you so much for the scans, sedirea :D

unfortunately the (recycled?) paper quality always makes W magazine scans grainy :angry:

but I s'pose it must be good for the environment :flower:

however the funny thing is, everytime I view this gorgeous editorial, I find myself humming the classic Blur tune "Parklife" :innocent:

they fit so well together ^_^

I love Sasha's editorial, but it reminds of an editorial she did for Vogue Paris April 2006. They both use the packaging concept. I love how Alex White was able to totally reinvent the idea.

sedirea: If you subscribed right now you will receive this months. They start you off with the month they received your subscription request, even if you dont receive it for months later. Oh and I guess "Bill me later" would work fine.

so like if i subscribe this month ill only get the issues that are left for the rest of this year and not until sept of 2010?

Finally got mine in the mail today and just lovvvvvving it. I will be a W subscriber for as long as they make amazing Lara editorials.

so like if i subscribe this month ill only get the issues that are left for the rest of this year and not until sept of 2010?

I dont know what youre saying (sorry), so i'll say it like this. If you subscribe now. You will get the September Issue as your first magazine from them. Even if you dont start getting the issues til October. Your first issue should be September, hell they may even send August as well.

Does anyone know if this issue will be in the UK by the 8th of September...because I'm caught between possibly buying it tomorrow for a more expensive price or asking my family to get in it London and bring it back to Austria for me...

:flower:

^I'm hoping it will come out on Monday, but W has been very irregular lately. It's meant to come out a week after it does in the US, which was the case for Vogue and Harper's, so it's already late.

O.K thanks for your help...IDK maybe I should just try and get it tomorrow

Everyday I regret not buying this issue... I thought it would be my first issue I would get after subscribing but I was wrong! I was so wrong ;(

Throwback Sunday! :flower:
Guys I just found 'Academy' starring Lara by Steven Klein in UHQ!!! :woot: Enjoy! :flower:

UHQs
W Magazine September 2009
'ACADEMY'

Model: Lara Stone
Photographer: Steven Klein
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson

starer.ru

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member