Wallets

here is the one I want....

tobi.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that wallet looks nifty, i love it!

i need a new wallet too. a balenciaga would be such a treat. *sigh*

kisa just got that CDG wallet.. saw it in the Secret Shopaholics thread ^_^

I'm looking for a paul smith wallet for my boyfriend, any ideas on where to purchase these goodies best?

I just made tutorial, how to make earth-friendly wallet from milk package
chekt it out here : http://stylehurricane.blogspot.com/2009/04/diy-tetra-pack-wallet.html
rahakott8.jpg

rahakott6.jpg

Thats great cocoly, especially seeing as tetra pak can't go in the recycling bin. I wish I had cows on my milk though.

I currently own:

2 Monogram LV wallets
A Black leather Coach wallet (A gift from my mom :doh:)
A CK brown leather wallet (My "Daily Wallet" and it shows lol)

Wallet that i want:
A Gucci walletB)

the ultimate functional wallet (for me) is the LV Sarah wallet. perfect in every way. just enough cc compartments, nice big zip pocket, and it doesn't dump when you open it.

I got this massive Tumi one, I never use it seeing its just way to large for my pockets. So ended up going back to my Billabong Bahaha :/

I'll try and make one for myself.

I am looking for a coat wallet, that is not overly long. I was looking at the LV Porte Valeurs Organizer (Damier Canvas or Nomade Leather). The only problem is that it is a bit too long. If I put in my jeans pocket it sticks out way too far. I know these are supposed to be for coats, but are there any wallets in this sort of shape that is not so long.

Does the LOUIS VUITTON wallets differ from each other or the only thing different is the design?

sgsdx4.jpg

curiosityshoppeonline.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot the ever important credit
Both pictures from Debenhams.com

the wallet i like might me a little childish,... :blush:
but i love the colour and the idea ^_^

wallet.png

it has
ten card slots, one ID slot, three bill slots, one zip pocket
Snap closure
Leather; silk

from anthropologie.com

I'm looking for a paul smith wallet for my boyfriend, any ideas on where to purchase these goodies best?

my boyfriend is using a paul smith wallet at the mo but i think its super duper old and maybe time for me to get him a new one for his upcoming birthday...lol anyways..have you checked the liberty website or harvey nicks? i think have seen it on one of their websites...selfridges had a nice selection last time i saw if you want to make a trip to london:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->