Were there ever any famous child models ?

Lily1984

Reaction score
Was there ever a really famous child model ? I can´t think of anyone except for maybe Brooke Shields. When I see ads with child models I never saw them before. If you visit www.fordmodels.com , do any of the child models there look familiar to you ? Who is the best paid or most wanted child model now ? Which are your favorite ads with child models ? How much do child models earn these days ? Do you have a favorite child model ?

Willa Holland was. And i also like this girl very much,but i dont know her name or anything aobut her...maybe you might?
nycfashiongroup.jpg

Well, I might get shouted at for this but Lindsay Lohan was pretty well known as a child model. The same goes for Jodie Foster if i'm not mistaken.

Anderson Cooper was a child model with Ford NY for a while.

ModelsRMyLife said:
Willa Holland was. And i also like this girl very much,but i dont know her name or anything aobut her...maybe you might?

Her name is Diana and she's actually not a child..she's like 18 or 19:wink:

It makes a pleasant change for an older girl (Diana who?) to be looking four years younger.

Diana Kamalova if you do a search you will find her thread. Shes with 1model management. She's always hanging out with Natalia V. Gorgeous girl, very unique looking but very very thin..she kind of looks like a bobble head doll hehe.

I found more about Anderson Cooper. From Wikipedia:"He modeled for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Ford Models and Macy's from age 10 to 13."

He also appeared in Harper Bazaar's Valentine issue as a baby.

arbus20babymc4.jpg

JonBenét Ramsey & Brooke Shields were also child models :smile:

misssakura said:
Well, I might get shouted at for this but Lindsay Lohan was pretty well known as a child model. The same goes for Jodie Foster if i'm not mistaken.

Jodie Foster did mainly commercials, but that certainly counts as modeling.

Katherine Heigl started modeling when she was 9 and her aunt sent in pics to an agency.

Sarah Michelle Gellar did some commercials while growing up, though modeling was not her main career (she had a talent agent at age 4).

Michelle Tratenberg did over 100 commercials, starting at age 3.

Many of the actresses/actors today started out as child models and became famous for acting later. With the exception of Brooke Shields, most child models do not became famous. Though Lindsay Lohan and Jodie Foster are well known, they became famous for their acting/other projects, not modeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->